Good Guy Cindy McDannell aka www.geckohaven.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
Refused Autopsy
Thumbs up Cindy McDannell aka www.geckohaven.com

I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful experience I had when ordering from Cindy (Dragonlvr on Pangea and Repashy forums).
I contacted Cindy about a beautiful female she was selling and was contacted almost immediately! I was given all background information without even having to ask!!! Making the deal could not have been simpler or more informative.
Within 24 hours I was given a ship date, confirmation, and tracking number.....she even gave me updates throughout the entire enroute time...ha!!! I think she worried more about my new girl that I did!!
As promised I notified her immediately upon arrival and Jilly was as beautiful, fat and healthy as promised in her ad!! The shipping box was the best I have seen..well packed and labeled.
I would definitely recommend Cindy Stacey

Old 06-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
Refused Autopsy
Sorry...full name is Stacey Jones..ha!!

Old 06-16-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
MaddoxDobes
I have also purchased 3 amazing Cresteds from Cindy. She was very responsive to her e-mails when I had any questions and everything I was promised with my geckos I got : ) I highly recommend buying from her, Shes great to buy from

Old 06-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
Jennsen
Thumbs up

I had the exact same experience as Stacey Jones did!!

Cindy McDannell is a GREAT seller!! The two geckos arrived safely, and in excellent health!! I couldn't be happier!! Cindy was a pleasure to do business with, and was very imformative! I also appreciated the background information that she provided on my geckos.

I do HIGHLY recommend buying from Cindy, and I hope to do more business with her in the future!

Old 06-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #5
Michellew46
Cindy McDannell

Hi All,
Just wanted to give you my experience with Cindy.
It was wonderful! I bought a crested gecko from her and he is adorable. Cindy really cares about her animals. She was worried when the gecko was in route and said she had a hard time sleeping when one of her animals were in route.
He arrived safe and healthy. As soon as I inquired about the little guy, she replied timely and I received all the information that I needed, without having to ask.

**Thanks again Cindy!!!

Michelle Wolter

Old 03-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #6
thestef
geckohaven.com

I just recently got five beautiful geckos from Cindy Mcdannell (geckohaven.com) and I could not be happier. They are awesome! perfectly healthy. She was great with everything, four thumbs up!

Stephanie Hoehn

Old 03-04-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
brandieb
Thumbs up

I as well have had a awesome buying experience with Cindy!! She gave me tons of info on the gecko I purchased, kept me up to date on shipping. He arrived packaged properly and in wonderful condition!

I would not hesitate to purchase another one of her Geckos!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #8
geckos-by-pam
Geckohaven.com

Cindy is a pleasure to deal with! My gecko was beautiful in her pictures but a dream come true in person. Due to unfavorable weather conditions I could not have my gecko shipped right away Cindy gave me updates and has still kept in touch with me to see how she has settled in. I hope to purchase more geckos in the future from Cindy/geckohaven.com. I wish all sellers cared this much about their animals.
This is one seller you don't have to have any doubts about you can buy with confidence!!!!!!
Pamela Voesack

Old 03-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
rhatfield
I had great experiences with cindy buying from me. She bought a bunch of cresties and food holders. Very understanding and easy to understand. Would sell and buy from her. I even trust her with my babies!

Old 03-31-2010, 07:00 PM   #10
Talkenlate04
Talk about a quick transaction. It is always nice to have a buyer approach you and already have their mind made up. From the time she emailed me to the time money was sent and the box was received on her end I think it was less than 24 hours lol. Awesome transaction all around.
Thanks for buying!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!