Vern Ball - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-21-2014, 07:00 PM   #11
David Reid

Newest Vern clutch...looks like a single gene Vern that resembles a HGW. You can see the star pattern on his head that is a Vern trait.

Really nice Vern Mojave

Old 07-29-2015, 08:21 PM   #12
David Reid
It looks like my original Vern female reabsorbed her eggs. She started eating, so I do not think she will lay this year. She is so evil, but love her dark look. This is the female holdback that I think is a Super, and a carbon copy of the original Vern female.

Dave

Old 12-13-2018, 08:05 PM   #13
David Reid
Old Vern post, did not know if the pics still worked, but you can see the original female in this post.

Old 01-12-2019, 02:29 PM   #14
Dro B
Have you made the super yet?

Old 01-12-2019, 02:32 PM   #15
David Reid
Yes, think the original female is actually the super form, and the last snake pictured, a baby I hatched.

Old 09-25-2019, 04:46 AM   #16
PaulDCox
exciting. It does appear to have a chocolate look to it however also appears a touch harly too. I locate myself misplaced when it comes to all the new morphs and all of the dinker initiatives people are operating with. however congrats and desire to peer more mixtures soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!