My Superstition Thread... or is it?! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics not appropriate for the Miscellaneous sales, wanteds, or trade forums.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
valleysnakeguy
My Superstition Thread... or is it?!

I am trying to search around the Internet about a couple of paranormal sightings I've encountered while working as an overnight delivery driver, I was wondering if anyone around here can share their thoughts and/or experiences in this type of phenomena that has caused me to think about it so much.

A few months ago I was delivering at this home in the wee hours of the morning, maybe around 2:30am when I approached the front door, I seemed to have witnessed a tall, dark figure heading towards me however upon coming closer to the front door of the house the figure completely vanished! I thought it was a customer, because I normally encounter them awake and waiting for their newspaper delivery... usually older folk with sleep apnea and disorders as such, or just troubled folk who can't seem to sleep sometimes.

Anyway, that was a few months ago until this morning when I once again turned my head because through my peripheral vision I saw a moving object/figure similar to that of a person. I looked over, once again around 3am and saw a tall, stocky dark hooded figure that resembled Death crawling out of the front door of a home... it gave me a very strange feeling and sent chills down my spine.

Just weird stuff... please share your experiences if any, or thoughts.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
Melinda
Normally, I don't believe in spirits, ghosts, pixies, fairies etc... But in one of our previous houses, we would find marbles everywhere. I'd be sitting in the den and hear a marble rolling across the kitchen floor just a few feet away. I'd go check it out and there'd be a marble rolling along. Always found marbles on the bathroom counter too. Freakin weird since we had a baby at the time and I was a clean freak. I vacuumed and mopped every day since the baby was crawling and I didn't want her dirty.

I've still got the marbles. Recently my daughter went to storage to get some items and the jug the marbles were in fell apart and marbles went everywhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!