Mike Brooks TNS GOOD GUY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2008, 06:49 PM   #11
The BoidSmith
By the way the desert ghosts are going for $5,500 and $5,000; the "axanthic" is going for $1,000. It would be important to hear other opinions of those that are knowledgeable in ball pythons in this site.

Thanks.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #12
Suncoast Herpetological
I'm not really into Balls but all three look like nice light contrasty normals to me. Maybe it's just the photography. I guess my question would be why would you sell a "rare" morph female when she was gravid? By his own statement, je considers this one of the rarest morphs available.

Definitely odd

Old 01-12-2008, 07:25 PM   #13
David Reid
The Axanthic in his ad should read "Axanthic?" Actually, I take that back, I would bet money it is not an Axanthic. Not even close actually, it looks more like a Ghost or Hypo than an Axanthic. If he is calling THAT snake an Axanthic, I would really wonder about the one's labeled Desert Ghosts. Based on the pics and the prices, it looks like the owner of the snakes has taken alot of liberties in how they are labeled. There are some others that have had gravid WC animals for sale with much more realistic prices and discriptions. One seller had a wc Axanthic that actually looked like an Axanthic, and honestly I could find no harm in their ad, it was a silver snake. Mike's ads are pretty misleading at best, in my opinion.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:39 PM   #14
BalloonzForU
She's very pretty, but Axanthic?? Not even close.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #15
The BoidSmith
Quote:
One seller had a wc Axanthic that actually looked like an Axanthic, and honestly I could find no harm in their ad, it was a silver snake.
Yes, that was JnJ. That was clearly a WC unproven axanthic and it was labeled adequately (axanthic = no yellow pigment). But this one has yellow all over the body!

Thanks.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:18 PM   #16
David Reid
Right Dan, that is the one I was thinking of, and if I did not already have two lines, I would have gotten it.

The reply "Axanthic is just a discriptive term," is played and tired, and tells me as much as "if you do not do this or that, I will be forced to contact my atturnie." Yes, I spelled it that way on purpose

Old 01-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #17
khoffman
I just did a deal with mike on a wc ghost female hes been very good to deal with through the whole process. she came in a bit cold because i live so far from the fed ex place but shes doing fine and he continues to call me daily on the progress of her making sure shes ok. thanks kyle

Old 01-14-2008, 12:16 AM   #18
The BoidSmith
Kyle,

I'm glad your deal went well. Would you like to share pictures of the ghost ball python?

Thanks

Old 01-18-2008, 01:07 AM   #19
khoffman
ill get some pictures tomarrow for everyone ijust got my internet back, upgraded to dsl haha dial up just sucks

Old 02-28-2008, 02:14 AM   #20
Cat_72
Kyle,

Did you ever get any pics of that Ghost?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!