Mike Brooks "Good Guy" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
apocolypsexxx
Mike Brooks "Good Guy"

I have recently purchased a Gravid Ball Python from Mike and I would like to say that he has been very helpful throughout my purchase and he also has been staying in contact with me. he has helped me with the set up of our first gravid female and the appropriate care & quarantine proceedures for her. He has also planned to help me to via phone & Internet, if I have any questions about the eggs and hatching them. I believe Mike is a Good Guy, he has been 100% honest & I will definately do more bussiness with him in the future. I recommend doing business with Mike Brooks and My animal is doing great. Hopefully I can prove this girl out she has a very exciting crazy new look to her. Here is a picture of her in prelay shed, and she is still beautiful. Also here is a picture of her after shed, nice huh? I will let the pictures say the rest. When experienced breeders and dealers are this helpful it is great for us newer breeders/dealers/pet owners. Thanks Anthony Sheets!
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2008, 02:41 AM   #2
apocolypsexxx
Pshhhhhhhh!

What a crock..........
i have not heard from mike and my snake still has not went on feed yet.
wish i knew then as much as i know now........
Do not buy from mike brooks
He is not completely on the up.
you are not just letting us (consumers) down mike. you are letting youself, your family, your true friends, the hobby/craft/trade down mike.
Think about people mike. youcould really hurt someones dreams, when you have the oppertunity to be honest and fullfill many.
Enough said..........i pitty you.......because i have spent the 30,000 that you talk about. with many respectable breeders/dealers since i delt with you.
i told you then if i met HONEST people i'd be investing. but instead of buying from you i did just that, bought from jnjreptiles, gul coast reptiles, rio grand reptiles, mike jolliff, my good friend and importer ernest goytia, & david fernandez reptiles, and others. my point being made.
karma suuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxx for you!

I'mzz Outzz! Stay Real!

Old 06-03-2008, 02:42 AM   #3
apocolypsexxx
Gulf..........sorry..........lol

Old 06-03-2008, 06:20 AM   #4
snakewrangler
What?

Old 06-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #5
Aj_Balls
Post deleted. You have been warned about using your FULL name here. WebSlave

Old 06-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #6
grandmagreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocolypsexxx
What a crock..........
i have not heard from mike and my snake still has not went on feed yet.
wish i knew then as much as i know now........
Do not buy from mike brooks
He is not completely on the up.
you are not just letting us (consumers) down mike. you are letting youself, your family, your true friends, the hobby/craft/trade down mike.
Think about people mike. youcould really hurt someones dreams, when you have the oppertunity to be honest and fullfill many.
Enough said..........i pitty you.......because i have spent the 30,000 that you talk about. with many respectable breeders/dealers since i delt with you.
i told you then if i met HONEST people i'd be investing. but instead of buying from you i did just that, bought from jnjreptiles, gul coast reptiles, rio grand reptiles, mike jolliff, my good friend and importer ernest goytia, & david fernandez reptiles, and others. my point being made.
karma suuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxx for you!

I'mzz Outzz! Stay Real!

Is this Jennifer, Anthony, or Brent posting? Your profile says your name is Jennifer, you signed this post (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...08&postcount=1) as Anthony, but your profile's myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/apocolypsexxx) says your name is Brent.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
Aj_Balls
Post deleted. You have been warned about using your FULL name here. WebSlave

Old 06-03-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj_Balls
That could be husband and wife sharing the same username. Not sure if that's allowed though or not.
No, its not allowed. Just like you posting here without your full name isn't either.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #9
apocolypsexxx
Just so you all know!

Jennifer is my wife. I am disabled and my wife set up MY faunaclassifieds account and, MY account has her name on it. It was an accident on her behalf when she registered.
I tried to fix the name thing last night.
My name IS Anthony Brent Sheets!
And yes you are right, i should have known what I was getting into with the WC gravid female.
My post was not me gripping about my animal.
The point of my post was Mike Brooks not being on the total up & up.
now since my neck is tired because I am paralized and type with a mouthstick designed for people with quadriplegia.
I broke my neck at age 16 for those of you that do not know what quadriplegia is.
If you all need proof of any of this you are more than welcome to check my myspace.
I am honest, period!
i'm taking a break from my pc now.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #10
apocolypsexxx
also

also if someone could tell me how to fix the name issue with my account, i'd gladly fix it. And thank you very much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!