2 Different Sisters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
2 Different Sisters

I mean real different. LOL Rosy and Lucy I call them. It's hard to capture Rosy's pinkness, but I set Lucy down there with her and took a couple comparison pictures. I think the pink is more obvious this way. Truly PINK! Neat stuff.

This one is probably the closest to what I see when i look at her in person...

And it ain't complete without a mug shot.

Thanks for looking!
Rick

Old 10-01-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Wow rick. I cant pick which one i like more.. they are both so beautiful!!!

Old 10-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #3
TheFragginDragon
with Alicia! And that mug shot is adorable!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
Miss Tuniwha
wooooowwwww.. I don't think you breed snakes for the love of snakes.. I think you breed snakes. for the love of making people DROOOoooll.. the POWER you get..

ha ha ha ha ha

seriously! those are INSANE!!!!!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #5
shrap
Absolutely stunning, Rick!!

Old 10-02-2008, 01:06 PM   #6
Double LY
Giggity, giggity - those are some PUUUUUUURRRRRTTTTTYYYY girls

Old 10-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
Boa4u
Very pretty and colorful, seems like you favor the reduced pattern look. Great pics too, you got the lighting down pretty good.

Old 10-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #8
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boa4u View Post
Very pretty and colorful, seems like you favor the reduced pattern look. Great pics too, you got the lighting down pretty good.
Lighting? That's all flash, barely enough light to focus with. But Macro mode does tone it down a bit when you get close, so it doesn't wash them out too bad.

I like a number of features actually. I'm insane for COLOR in my morphs. But a nice ugly normal Boa is hard to beat. Their brother....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
wooooowwwww.. I don't think you breed snakes for the love of snakes.. I think you breed snakes. for the love of making people DROOOoooll.. the POWER you get..
My breeding efforts are purely selfish, I assure you. I wanted a Sunglow, I got several. Now I want a better one.

Thanks for the comps everyone!
Rick

Old 10-03-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
Boa4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Lighting? That's all flash, barely enough light to focus with. But Macro mode does tone it down a bit when you get close, so it doesn't wash them out too bad.
Then than your camera does a much better job than mine with the white balance. What kind of camera is it? Mine is a Canon Powershot S40 4.0 megapixels. I shoot mine in macro mode as well but I'll get like 3 or 4 good pics out of like a hundred indoors. Outdoors, my camera does a great job.

Old 10-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
Nikon D50 DSLR. I really could stand an external flash though. The stock one does have it's limits. Certain distances tend to wash out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!