Bad Guy Derek Beando Dbeando scams - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
nsime
Derek Beando Dbeando scams

Nathan Simeone nsime,

this is a warning about dbeando, he has a couple geckos up for sale at the moment, i have purchased vegan cupcake for 550 through paypay, i sent him a message and i asked him if i could pay half now and the other half later, he said it was fine, so i sent him half and he responding saying ''i thought you were going to send the whole amount but that is ok, ill ship her at the end of the month after you pay the rest'', thought that was a little fishy right there and should have stopped just because he said a downpayment was fine but then he thought i was going to pay the whole thing, so i paid the rest anyways, and ever since then i never heard back from him, i messaged him multiple times and not one answer back, well i posted a message about getting Vegan Cupcake and i got a message from a forum member that she has also paid for Vegan Cupcake from Derek.Derek has a couple geckos up for sale at the moment and just to be warned that he will probably get you to pay for the gecko and then you will never hear from him again.

buy at your own risk but chances are you arent going to get your gecko.
--Nathan Simeone

Old 03-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
pei8147
Can you post some communications and/or proof that you've purchased the gecko from Derek?

Also, can you request the other buyer to chime in on your thread?

Thanks!

Old 03-23-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Jaybee
Agreed with Will, it would be great to see corroboration from the other party involved.

You said you have contacted him via messages - not sure if you mean forum messages, e-mails, texts...? dbeando lists his phone # in many of his ads here if you don't have it and need to see if he will respond more quickly that way.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #4
nsime
mores coming, i blocked out addresses and phone numbers
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #5
nsime
if im wrong about this im sorry, but to many things about this is just going wrong and i havent heard back from him in a long time, so idk.
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
nsime
for got one
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
kristy<3sgeckos
I am the other person that bought vegan cupcake. i paid in full by 10pm the day he put up the ad. can someone please tell me how to get pics of the screen like that? alot of my communication with him was over text but il take pics of those and put them on in a bit and try to get any emails i have up.

ive been talking to him about this issue and recently put my partner in charge of talking to him. im having issues with my pregnancy and this ordeal is putting my blood pressure through the roof. lol.

supposedly it was a misunderstanding and only i have paid for the gecko...which is obviously a lie. He says he needs me to cancel my claim on paypal so he has the shipping money to send her and my other geckos on tuesday.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
nsime
lol there is your other person ^ can you take my infraction away now (lol now i see a second infraction for saying infraction)

im trying to contact him though text, i sent an email this morning and a text about 10 minutes ago, but no contact really since i paid, i paid on the 16th and 19th i think.

um i know on my tablet its just a button but on a computer i think you press the 'Fn' plus the insert key, then copy and paste it into paint shop or something.. i belive, correct me if im wrong.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #9
Lucille
I would STRONGLY advise against canceling a claim on Paypal. Once closed it cannot be reopened, and if the other party does not carry through, you cannot look to Paypal.
While it is true that once you put in a claim his funds are frozen (at least the funds for the transaction) he has many critters for sale and I doubt his pockets are otherwise empty. If you cancel the claim and he does not ship, your misery is just beginning.
I hope the pg goes well, consult your Dr. for high bp asap.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
kristy<3sgeckos
heres some shots of my payments to him through paypal. big thanks to jb for getting these for me! i bought vegan cupcake, rosalie, and a red flame juvie female. thats why theres so many different payments- i had to use some money from the bank and some off of credit card.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!