Bad Guy floridaherps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
cjsreptile
floridaherps

i called to complain about the kit i received it says it comes with http://www.floridaherps.com/products/Fe ... n-Kit.html
those items

i receive a little 4x4 box with a tiny cold pack that looks like it wouldent keep a lunchbox cold and the specimen tube

no return postage
no"coupon"
no gloves
and no thermal package box as described

if your going to change a product you cant take payment THAN say oh by the way hes changed it. i received a conformation email and that was all i saw now i call today with no answer and leave a voicemail stating i had no clue what was going on not everyone checks there email(all messages are below) if such changes were made to the product it has to be listed on the site not some email which i dont see here with anything saying the product has changed.

i said that i would be contacting my bank to file a claim for such product it clearly dident come with what the website shows. i get a call and a few emails later from some angry employee who attempted to raise his voice in which i shout back i dont tolerate paying for an item and receiving something different. he than goes on after i say im displeased still yelling about the quality and how its not what is shown to be cursed out loud enough for the entire room to here, followed by a click because he couldent control his child self

here are the emails from today in which they cant have a civil phone conversation so they decide to email obsurd remarks

New Reply to your Order Message

*** This is an automated message, please do not reply ***

Florida Herps has sent you a message about your order.
To view the message and reply, follow the link below:

https://www.floridaherps.com/account.php?action=inbox

Florida Herps
http://www.floridaherps.com/

1.Hi chris

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #926 is now Shipped

Order Details

Order Total: $17.95 USD
Date Placed: 4th Mar 2012
Payment Method: PayPal Express
Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links

9405510200830-ive removed part of tracking for security reasons (Free Shipping)
Click here to view the status of your order

Florida Herps
http://www.floridaherps.com/

2.A package was shipped to you on 03/06/2012 via U.S. Postal Service Priority
Mail to the following address:

Chris Scerati
1005 Pross Road
Lansdale, PA 19446-4226

The following optional services were used: None

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is 42019446940551020083032

To check the delivery status of your package at any time please visit:
https://www.endicia.com/Status/?PIC=940 ... 0323825150
or the U.S. Postal Service's web-site:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

Bill Thompson
Florida Herpetology, Inc.

NOTE:
This e-mail was generated by DYMO Endicia Internet Postage
(www.Endicia.com)
at the sender's request. DO NOT CONTACT DYMO Endicia if you have any
questions about the shipment or the package delivery. Please contact
the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service if you have
questions about the package delivery.

3.-after my phone call was placed my reply to the email below(claim aleady filed i dont tolerate ***** or phony employees saying f*ck you to me )
Good day Sir,

First I just want to thank you for the kind words you left on our voicemail. Very nice.

As explained in the previous email your kit has a MUCH BETTER fully insulated 4x4x4 box to return the sample in and a MUCH BETTER cold pack than our
old ones. Why on Earth you didn’t let Nick explain this to you (yes I listened to your entire phone call). All you needed to do was this:

1. Collect the sample with the nice new fecalizer.
2. Place gel pack and full fecalizer back into the fully insulated box and freeze overnight.
3. Ship to us.

Was that really so hard? Really? I listened to Nick try and tell you this THREE TIMES only to have you interrupt him. If you won’t let me staff speak how can they help? Nick tried several times
to tell you WHY there was no thermo envelope but you just started yelling. Wow.

You can either return the fecalizer and we’ll get that tested for you in 3 hours or we will be HAPPY to refund your money – no need to make childish threats on a voicemail recording, how old are you? Geez… “If
you don’t return my call in 1 hour I will file a claim at the BBB and my bank”? Who the hell talks like that? My 11 yr old wouldn’t even say that kinda crap.

You have a great day,
Dr. William Thompson, D.V.M., D.V.S.
Florida Herpetology, Inc.
3809 Lorraine Road
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211
(800) 975-5880 – Toll Free - 10am to 6pm EST – Mon-Fri
(866) 261-3820 – 24/7 Toll Free Fax Ordering
(800) 844-5203 – ReptiLabs / Wholesale Accounts / Reptile Rescue
sales@floridaherps.com
www.FloridaHerps.com
www.SuncoastReptiles.com
www.ReptiLabs.com
www.SuncoastReptileRescue.org
Twitter
Facebook

4.Dear chris

If we contact you for more information, please respond within the
timeframe. If you do not respond within the timeframe, the case may be
closed and decided in the seller's favor.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: FloridaHerps.com & FloridaAquaria.com
Seller's Email: info@floridaherps.com
Seller's Transaction ID: 86K997157M9

Transaction Date: Mar 4, 2012
Transaction Amount: -$17.95 USD
Invoice ID: #92
Your Transaction ID: 19P40735M72
Case Number: PP-001-693-47

Buyer's Transaction ID:

Sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center:
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will
see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact
Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2012 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

5.Like I said, I would be happy to refund your money – but I see you already started a PayPal game. Normally we would just credit you without needed to play such a childish game. But now we will dispute it just to make it take longer. Dumbass…

Have a nice day.

6.Forgot to mention this as well… Those older envelopes that leaked are sent/mailed by WEIGHT. The boxes we use now are shipped at a flat rate based on SIZE. This saves our customers about $2 on return postage. Nick never got a chance to tell you that either. Fully insulated boxes is how we live animals and they work WAY better than the old envelopes. Again, we would have love to have the chance to explain all this to you – but we don’t deal with screaming kids on the phone.

* i started screaming after being talked over multiple times and what i said was (your not going to talk over me when im speaking is that clear) he said " yes ill try to be nice to you"

this was the latest email all of these emails were unwarranted and disrespectful

7.Just as we don’t tolerate customers that call us and make immature ***** threats like a punk ***** bitch. You didn’t even let us explain or offer a refund or help. You just called with your ***** attitude and started in with your crap. You are a real great dude… I hope you ***** reptile dies! Enjoy paying 10 times our rate for a test from anyone else. Talk about a complete ***** All you had to do was act like an adult to have everything explained to you. Hell if you would have refraided from being a dick I would have refunded your money and gave you the test results for free. We will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy, and then there are people like yourself that can’t shut his pie hole long enough to me to explain to you a damn thing. I could have even offered you free medication that would take a prescription and vet visit – all for free. All you had to do was not be a dick. Oh well. Enjoy that dying reptile ya got…

police report filed for harassment

as stated earlier i threatened to file a claim in which i did

some notes:
a refund was never offered until his employee cursed me out and hung up

i never cursed him or his company until after being told to go f#ck myself multiple times by some 16 year old

a police report was filed because this is harassment and so beyond unneeded you can say what you please about me i could really care less i wont take it to heart too much but the line was drawn at the latest email

Old 03-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
salottimc
Were you sending emails back to them? Please post those as well.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
cjsreptile
the only email i had sent them was that small sentence in parenthesis

"(claim aleady filed i dont tolerate ***** or phony employees saying f*ck you to me )"

Old 03-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #4
Bill T
So what where the kind words you left on the voice male

Old 03-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #5
cjsreptile
bill if having a police report filed againest you and your company was not enough i dont know what your looking for?

i clearly said i left a voicemail saying i would file with the bank if a call was not received within the hour your a new buyer and im totally in the right for doing so i get some little junky box with no return postage no gloves and a lunch box grade ice pack and thats supose to say cold for 2 to 3 days barring no setbacks
yeah thats awesome why dont you explain the reason for your emails and your language please explain how THATS OKAY please im waiting for this glorious response

Old 03-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
bobtard
Maybe if you dropped your crappy attitude, they might be willing to help more.

All of us have had problems with companies, and we didn't get our way by being snotty and rude.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #7
cjsreptile
my attitude? i have every right to get an attitude when i dont receive what i ordered than get some snotty call as if i screwed them over i was calm even on answering the phone call until this kid decided to get an attitude in which the people in the room where i was heard the entire phone call and are disgusting with the words they used and the matter it was handled words speak louder than actions and your words

your emails you sent will destroy your reputation very quickly no one would want to deal with anyone who would speak like that angry customer or not

Old 03-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #8
Bill T
It sounds like you go off the deep end when ever you have a problem

Old 03-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #9
Suncoast Herpetological
Gotta agree with the group here Chris. FloridaHerps has not done a lot for their reputation lately in other threads but it sounds like you had a complete meltdown over a pretty minor issue.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #10
salottimc
I'm confused about the comments that seem to be directed towards Bill and Rick. Are either one of you affiliated with floridaherps? As far as I can tell, you are not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!