Mike Brooks of TNS Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2004, 07:08 PM   #1
Remendowski
Mike Brooks of TNS Reptiles

I might be interested in purchasing some animals from Mike and was just wondering if he was a good guy...

Thanks alot,
Robert Remendowski

Old 03-04-2004, 07:19 PM   #2
Wilomn
Get yourself a cup of coffee or a coke or whatever caffenated beverage is, a snack and your comfy slippers. Then do a search for his name and read on.

Have you considered Alex Hues Reptiles?

Wes Pollock

Old 03-04-2004, 08:19 PM   #3
Ken Harbart
In my opinion... no. Mike has proven himself to be less than honest.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=17118

Old 03-04-2004, 08:37 PM   #4
Hues1
The guys a liar, and a bad one at that.

WORST exeperience I've ever had as a seller.

Old 04-02-2004, 09:43 PM   #5
TNS Reptiles
Normally I wouldnt reply to this post, BUT I think it's funny how these guys keep pointing to a post that doesn't have me screwing anyone. Please boys, you see the snakes I sell, find someone who i screwed already...........and if I'm a scumbag then youll see it. What do you think people buy 30k snakes off scumbags???????? Oh wait you 2 wouldnt know would you.

Old 04-02-2004, 10:40 PM   #6
HerpVenue
Normally I would not post.

But a guy who sells 30k snakes to people

would not need to fake a screen name and give himself good reviews.

People huh?
I wonder who these people are. Cause you make it sound like it is some kind of routine for you to sell thse expensive snakes.

Old 04-03-2004, 01:51 AM   #7
Hues1
Quote:
Normally I wouldnt reply to this post, BUT I think it's funny how these guys keep pointing to a post that doesn't have me screwing anyone. Please boys, you see the snakes I sell, find someone who i screwed already...........and if I'm a scumbag then youll see it. What do you think people buy 30k snakes off scumbags???????? Oh wait you 2 wouldnt know would you.
what are you smoking ?

You tried to take me for snakes....let me rephrase that...you conned me out of replacement snakes sent for snakes you killed...by treating them with a anti-parisitic "cocktail".

Better yet...where are those receipts that you kept insisting you were going to post ?? did the dog eat those too? you do know which receipts I'm talking about...the receipt that was suppose to prove your vet prescribed 1/30th of a drop of chicken broth diluted with spring water from the freaking Alps for mouth rot you wereactually treating with the panacure and flagyl "cocktail".

Apparently you dont sell too many 30k animals considering I see the same freaking ads posted by you over and over and over again for overpriced lower end animals with no pictures.

Or how about "Christina" ? hows she doing ? is she still posting good guy posts or maybe you're still using her as a "reference" on your behalf while sitting on your computer ?? pretending not to be associated with you at all ? Why would someone selling 30K animals need an "ex-girlfriend" to post a good guy post for him from his own computer but pretend not to know him ?

I know...because maybe the guy selling 30K animals is a scammer, fraud, liar, BS artist....did I miss anything ?

Old 04-03-2004, 09:59 AM   #8
TNS Reptiles
Have we still not found someone i screwed???? You know i could use 2 adult clowns in my ball python collection, Maybe at Daytona I'll incorporate Ritchie and Alex into it....keep searching BOYS, and I'll keep doing great business like I've been doing for years and selling great snakes while you 2 use this website to hang your wash out on........

Old 04-03-2004, 10:02 AM   #9
Wilomn
Alex, you did forget one thing about mikey.

He is not the sharpest tool in the shed either. He is the same guy that called my something like 7 or 8 months after HE started a thread, the one in which you mention his vet's "cocktail" and the mysterious reciepts, and asked me why I was "sticking my nose" in his business.

He was not quite smart enough to know that he STARTED that thread on a public forum or he was stupid enough to think that no one would remember it.

mikey, it's no ones fault buy yours that you have the reputation for stupidity and dishonesty that you do.

Buying from you is NOT the smart thing to do when there are soooooooo many good and honest sources for reptiles.

Wes Pollock

Old 04-03-2004, 10:14 AM   #10
TNS Reptiles
I'll tell you what boys, when you scrounge up all your nickels come talk to me about animals ok, then I'll be happy to give you references of people I've sold 30k animals to ok.......Now back to taking care of that snake collection in the snake room i dont have according to Alex Hue lol with my mysterious g/f, so while you gilrs play nice on here I'll be doing what normal people do and taking care of my collection. Bye kids

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!