Mexican Tortoises - cb Mexico 2014 w/paperwork - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-18-2015, 11:39 PM   #11
dhct301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty J View Post
Well then, in actual fact, it has one and only one accurate and true name and that is Gopherus berlandieri

First your saying you agree his post is fine and now your saying its only a gopherous berlandieri. Lol

Old 02-18-2015, 11:42 PM   #12
mwt2008
Pretty clear to me that he's offering a Mexican Gopherus berlandieri. Most of the range of that species is located in Mexico. No false advertising at all.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:42 PM   #13
Mighty J
He clearly stated its proper name, Gopherus berlandieri and he posted a picture. Either is sufficient. You did not make a factual statement. Buy and read a book on tortoises.

Old 02-19-2015, 12:04 AM   #14
dhct301
Read a book. Your ignorant its a texas tortoise not mexican. Don't need a book to know that.

Old 02-19-2015, 12:08 AM   #15
dhct301
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwt2008 View Post
Pretty clear to me that he's offering a Mexican Gopherus berlandieri. Most of the range of that species is located in Mexico. No false advertising at all.
Lol ok. The bolson tortoise gopherus marginatus a species of mexican tortoise . The texas tortoise may live in mexico still a texas tortoise. There's a lot of americans who live in mexico. They must be mexicans

Old 02-19-2015, 12:10 AM   #16
chelidman
Exactly what is your point David?
Mike has two specimens of G. berlandieri that were captive bred in Mexico. He has CITES import documentation to verify their legitimacy.
Sour grapes, bro?

Old 02-19-2015, 12:13 AM   #17
chelidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhct301 View Post
Lol ok. The bolson tortoise gopherus marginatus a species of mexican tortoise . The texas tortoise may live in mexico still a texas tortoise. There's a lot of americans who live in mexico. They must be mexicans
That's Gopherus FLAVOmarginatus.
Read a book.

Old 02-19-2015, 12:14 AM   #18
dhct301
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelidman View Post
Exactly what is your point David?
Mike has two specimens of G. berlandieri that were captive bred in Mexico. He has CITES import documentation to verify their legitimacy.
Sour grapes, bro?
I just made a statemnt its a texas tortoise. You all can gang up on me but the.fact is its a dam texas tortoise. That's what it should be listed as not a mexican. Because its cb breed in mexico makes it mexican. You make no sense lol.

Old 02-19-2015, 12:17 AM   #19
dhct301
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelidman View Post
That's Gopherus FLAVOmarginatus.
Read a book.
Read a book. Dude you would never say that in person. You all hide behind your computers attacking me with nonsense that is not true. You ever here of auto correct It corrected what I typed. Paul I could care less who you think you are implying I can't read or am stupid

Old 02-19-2015, 12:21 AM   #20
dhct301
I could care less if mr moore bands me for making a correction to false advertising. I'm not a conformist

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!