Rep Power????????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-06-2004, 11:47 AM   #1
USAGECKOS
Rep Power?????????

Does anybody know what this is for exactly? I believe it has to do with a persons reputation, but I have seen some for people who have multiple warnings and very few positve posts (On the Trader Rating System) and they have a high #, and I have seen some where people have many positve good posts and have low #'s!

I would like to know how the #'s and green blocks get detirmined.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:36 PM   #3
USAGECKOS
Thanks Steve!!

I actually just stumbled upon that area! And, I have figured out how to use it! I noticed 3 people left me Rep points or what ever you call them. I have been leaving other peolpe feedback as well, and when I leave comments, I put my name in () so the person knows who left it for them.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:45 PM   #4
MR_Jungle_Mist
np - I think the rep power/level is still being worked on. It seems to be a lot more trouble than it's worth at this point. I'm sure the feedback section will keep everyone updated as to the status of all of it.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:56 PM   #5
USAGECKOS
Yeah, it is kind of confusing. Like, I only a Rep power of 10, but when I click on it, it says I have 110 Rep points???

Old 12-06-2004, 02:07 PM   #6
MR_Jungle_Mist
That's something I've been looking into. Reputation Power and Reputation Level just might be two different things. As I've been reading it Reputation Level is what shows your true reputation (by others adding positive or negative to it). Reputation Power is just how many points you (or whomever) can affect on others' Reputation Level. Kind of confusing...

Anyhow.....Off Topic!

Oh, wait...I like Leopard Geckos. Never have had one before though.

There we go..

Old 12-06-2004, 02:15 PM   #7
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_Jungle_Mist
Anyhow.....Off Topic!

Oh, wait...I like Leopard Geckos. Never have had one before though.

There we go..

LOL!!!!

Old 12-06-2004, 02:22 PM   #8
LadyGecko
So Is Santa bringing you or or two Leos for Christmas this year??
:0
Sandy

Old 12-06-2004, 02:27 PM   #9
USAGECKOS
Santa is bringing me a Leachie this year!!!!

How about you?

Old 12-06-2004, 04:38 PM   #10
MR_Jungle_Mist
Santa will be getting a return to sender if he drops a leo off here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!