Inquiry Nick Lillis – XtremVipereXotics - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:55 PM   #41
GinoInDaBronx
his 'dad' should know better after a supposed 30 years in herps!

Old 01-01-2017, 12:58 PM   #42
SofaKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx View Post
his 'dad' should know better after a supposed 30 years in herps!

Old 01-01-2017, 02:00 PM   #43
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx View Post
it looks like Nick has hidden his FB profile now.
His fb has not changed security wise. Everything is still public that I posted.

Old 01-01-2017, 02:01 PM   #44
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
You're nicer than I am. Why apologize for how someone else has handled themselves? You did exactly what anyone else would do.

I see some back peddling in order to save face on his part. Maybe he's a genuine guy, but I didn't buy that "chaco" tegu because of all the red flags he set off for me.

Something is fishy, nice guy or not.
I have a bad habit of feeling bad if I accidentally offended someone. Was not and has never been my intent to make someone feel bad about their looks.

Old 01-01-2017, 03:52 PM   #45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKing View Post
So Nick is viewing this thread right now, but yet doesn't want to provide proof of permits..

Nor does he have anything else to say, I guess tomorrow New Jersey Fish and Game gets an email with this link.
Seriously? You're really threatening to get NJ Fish and game involved? Why should he say anything at this point? You need to find a hobby that helps you fill your free time. Oh wait, maybe threatening people is your hobby.

Old 01-01-2017, 04:13 PM   #46
Alexandersalamander
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Seriously? You're really threatening to get NJ Fish and game involved?
I don't trust Nick at all after following this thread, but I agree that threatening him with legal trouble seems a little over the top/

Old 01-01-2017, 04:27 PM   #47
Gastro3003
This is what they do here..Did the same with me and my medical license..and reporting me... and Parrots of the World and the Veterinary Board...

Nick ....You're a great guy doing a great service with your Dad ..I'm happy to consider you guys friends...

Just stay away from here...You will never win or convince anyone no matter what you write...And you don't need these guys ....

I'll see you soon. ...

Happy Holidays !!

Old 01-01-2017, 04:42 PM   #48
Lucille
Brunner
Weren't you the one caught looking at Fauna when you told everyone you were in surgery?

Old 01-01-2017, 04:48 PM   #49
Gastro3003
Haha

YES..You guys caught me ...Operating and being on Fauna... ....Also faking documents ..All while patients are asleep...You guys on Fauna busted me....

How did I fool the Thousands of Patients I have seen over the years ...??

Go Fauna !!!! Police the world !!!

Pathetic

Stay away Nick....See what I mean

Old 01-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #50
Lucille
So you are now telling us you were lying when you said this....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
and I do operate...and guess what..nowadays u can have your nurse check a website while your operating
I suggest everyone just read the thread, it is chock full of Brunner lies, accounts of forgeries, and the entertaining story of his wedding ring. A classic, not to be missed.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=585603

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!