Good Guy Jason Weinrich a.k.a. Get Sum - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Rob J
Jason Weinrich a.k.a. Get Sum

Awesome guy to do business with. 100% accurate to his word. We will definitely be doing business with him in the future!

Thanks Jay!

Old 09-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
AF1Bird
I agree. Just received a gorgeous animal from him. Perfect all around. Will be a repeat customer.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
D&Dreptiles
He is awesome got a very nice snake from him!! Highly recommended.

Old 09-30-2013, 11:09 AM   #4
PremierBalls
Jason Weinrich- aka Get Sum. Same experience here. Healthy super pastel. Jason was in constant communication from start to finish. Would buy from again for sure.

Old 01-15-2014, 03:04 PM   #5
AneryB
Just received a beautiful Spider het Green Ghost female from Jason. Due to the weather we had to wait a bit, but Jason constantly kept me updated on her. She was shipped perfectly, was warm when I opened her snake bag, and is quite alert and active in her quarantine cage. I can't help but keep peeping in at her because she is just so beautiful!!

Would definitely do business again with Jason Weinrich!

Old 01-15-2014, 06:44 PM   #6
Get Sum
Thank You!

Thank you all for the kind words, we do our best to do things right and appreciate our customers.

Mikaela, Thank you for being a wonderful customer and extremely patient as we waited for a (decent) window of shipping weather! This time of year can be complicated with storms and cold fronts. Enjoy her and I hope you make some nice spider green ghost babies from her next year!

Jason Weinrich
Morph Jungle

Old 01-16-2014, 09:28 AM   #7
Anglerfl386
I purchased a pastel calico female from Morph Jungle at the Repticon in Ft Lauderdale. Super fair price for such a beautiful girl. She eats like a champ. She was 204 grams when I got her in Novemeber and already sitting at 400 grams. Super healthy animal, fair prices, and great professionalism. Highly recommended.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #8
Dscorpio401
I just received a male piebald from Jay and he was very healthy and came in packaged to perfection. Jay was quick to answer my questions and sent me pictures of the snake I was interested in before I even asked. And I got him for a really fair price as well and could not be more happy with him. Thanks again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!