FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
boabasement
Available boas from the Boa Basement

As Of May 23, 2012

Boa Basement YouTube page
Subscribe Today!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/boabasement?feature=watch

***Sorry, no overseas sales at this time unless you have connections with in the United States that can receive the animals from me and ship it from there.

I will trade partial/full for the following animals, Sterling boas, Sangria boas, Ultramels (both sexes), Puma, Highway, Female lavender ball pythons, True Patternless Ball Pythons, Tri-stripe ball pythons, Golden Eye Blood pythons and Batyk Blood pythons.
Contact me directly at
bbasement@att.net
***All Reasonable Offers will be Considered***

These are Special prices on Fantastic projects on some of the highest quality animals and projects in the Industry Today.

Payment plans are usually accepted as long as they are reasonable and that is different for each plan so give me a call to discuss yours today at 216-229-8336
**the 2 available Sharp Snow Glows can be seen at the end of the “Sharp Snow and Snow Glow” video on the link above, see adults then the available kids**
2.0 2011 Sharp Snow glows, orange tail hypo Sharp albino anerythristic designers, my line shows the best lavenders in the business due to the pure bloodlines I have cultivated over the last 15 years with the Sharp Albino animals and it shows. Male snowglow for $2000, get 2 for $3,500.
**Take a male Sharp Snowglow and a male or female VPI T+ albino for $2500 shipped**

0.1 2010 Sharp Sun Dream, Sharp albino Pastel Dream Orange Tail Hypo designer, originated right here in the Boa Basement and has yet to be produced by anyone else in the World. This girl is 4 feet and is an A+ example of this Most rare designer.
***As of May 7, 2013, she is off the market*** See her siblings on the video “Boa Intro part 1 and 2” on the above YouTube link and don’t forget to subscribe to see what is coming this season and beyond.

3.1 2012 T+ albino boas, beautiful animals, VPI line, $850 each or get 2 for $1400 shipped. There is an amazing amount of stuff to do with this form of albino and the sooner one gets going on creating new pure bred designers, the sooner one will see results in their investments, (male 1202 and 1203 are pending).
**Start your own TRUE triple het project by getting a Sharp Snow Glow and a T+ albino for only $2500 shipped**

Thanks much,

Douglas R. Matuszak
Boa Basement
www.boabasement.com
216-229-8336
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!