Good Guy Simon McCleave aka (SCI-MCC) A+ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:34 PM   #1
Beyond GenetiX
Simon McCleave aka (SCI-MCC) A+

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been working on a deal with Simon for a while now (and it's still going). We worked out a trade, some of his animals for some of mine. Well, he is in Ireland but he took care of the paperwork and all I had to do is wait and wait, did I mention the waiting part? Snakes arrived alive and well, he give me a call to make sure all was well with them. I see this as the beginning of a lasting relationship, across the pond. Simon has great animals and great customer service, A+ in my book!

Old 09-16-2016, 03:38 PM   #2
SCI-MCC
Thanks man, really appreciate that. Can't wait on my new stock from yourself in December ��

Old 12-18-2016, 03:50 AM   #3
tirzo13
I also got a pair from Simon.
Good guy and snakes. Professionally packed, and even though the weather caused a day delay they got here in great shape and are pretty active. Any questions go ahead and ask and ill try to answer them.

Old 06-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Simon and I just completed another trade, everything went smoothly. Simon is a stand up guy and has great quality animals. I will continue to do business with Simon, even though he is halfway around the world.

Thanks again Simon!

Old 07-17-2017, 01:25 PM   #5
Alex Beckett
I am also in the process of getting a noodle from Simon.

My first one and he has been very helpful!

Definitely deserves. Good guy post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!