Good Guy matthew watkins.....great guy easy to deal with! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
zacalaca
Talking matthew watkins.....great guy easy to deal with!

hey, just wanted to let everyone know that matthew watkins is a great guy to do business with. just got my female butter from hima nd its on fire!!! she's a beauty and i'm completely satisfied with what i gave- ya'll need to check out my boy's prices there awesome!!!

Old 07-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
BoasBallsandBurms
Thumbs up Matthew Watkins IS a GOOD GUY!!!

I am not sure of the protocol here, when it comes to adding my own super-positive comment about Matthew Watkins. My wife and I just bought a no-white pied female from Matt, and he is an icon of great customer service. He was always fast to reply to texts, even late at night! Matt even sent a video of the snake eating to my cell phone, so I could sleep knowing she was eating well!!
The snake arrived today and all I can say is the pictures do not do her justice. I am so very glad to have found his ad and this snake. We will definately be doing business with Matt again!

Once again, Matt... THANKS!

~Jason
~Family Jewels Reptiles

Old 07-31-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
lisasleos
Matt bought some geckos from me back in March at the Repticon show in Columbia. He's a great guy. When I had problems getting my boa to eat, he was a huge help, and I didn't even buy the animal from him!

Old 08-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
brodie691
Guys thanks for all the kind words. Each one of you were a pleasure to deal with. I apologize that I could not respond to this thread sooner!

Thanks everyone,

Matthew Watkins

Old 09-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
Nirvana
I'll also gladly add my "good guy" kudos -- I got my male butter BP from Matthew last week, and couldn't be happier with this snake! Absolutely gorgeous animal that's a great eater, too

Matthew was great to deal with, sent me tons of pics of the snake and was very nice to talk to. I would gladly buy from him again!

Old 09-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #6
sinisterserpents1
I will be getting my BP from him tomorrow!!!! Can't wait-- you guys got me all excited!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!