Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:04 AM   #41
Junkyard
Blaze, maybe I am reading this wrong, but I see a discrepancy in your e-mails (I have put in bold). From the way I am reading this, you first imply that you do have an albino but not financially able to ship it out. In the second e-mail, you do not have any more albinos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMOUNTAIN View Post
From Seller - blaze garrett

8/18/2009 17:15 PDT

I personally find this situation rather suspect giving the circumstances. This is a losing situation on my end and unfortunately I am not is a position to be giving any money away (or an albino for that matter). You can proceed how ever you want.

Quote:
From Seller - blaze garrett

8/19/2009 13:37 PDT

OK when you called claiming the snake was not there I assured you I was 100% sure I remembered packing him. I said that I would go check to see that if by some COMPLETE stupidity on my part I left him on the floor. Did I or did I not say that??? I was freaking out. I thought you were playing a joke on me. And as for the small het I told you I would through her in for no extra charge as I would not need her because you were already getting my only albino (true or false). You are the one that asked for her to be put on the list of pythons. I gave her a $50 price (which is a stupid price for an 08 het) just because I didn't think at the moment that I should put FREE.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:51 AM   #42
kitsunex
glad this thread was posted so i can add blaze to my growing word file list of sellers not to do business with. i figure if the BoI is in jeopardy i better start making up my list of bad sellers now.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:19 AM   #43
SKYMOUNTAIN
I completely understand what you are saying here Kevin.

Blaze states that confirmation from the UPS driver would suffice in an email. Now he wont take that as proof either.

UPS can be called and the tracking number given to a live operator and they will state the fact the the shipment was short (1) reptile. Caller must ask for the exception/fallout note, which is the driver notes while he was still on premises.

18007425877 UPS and the tracking number is
1Z4404E32493317823

I hope this will be helpful as this and what I have put into the thread is what has happened. We, (my husband Kelly and I) are only asking he refund the amount paid for the albino we paid for and never received. We have done in good faith what Blaze states he wanted as proof only to be told it doesn't make any difference.

Thank you for your addition to the thread.

Anna Croffoot

Old 08-22-2009, 03:36 AM   #44
R. Eventide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
Blaze, maybe I am reading this wrong, but I see a discrepancy in your e-mails (I have put in bold). From the way I am reading this, you first imply that you do have an albino but not financially able to ship it out. In the second e-mail, you do not have any more albinos.
I took the first one as such: He doesn't want to "give" away the albino or "give" away the money, i.e. he doesn't know that what the OP says is true. If, as he believes, the OP is lying and just wants either money or a free snake, he would be "giving" away money or a snake.

In this case, his e-mails are not contradictory at all. The albino he supposedly sent is/was his only albino.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:42 AM   #45
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE555 View Post
Also PayPal will issue a mandatory refund if you just simply do not sign for the package and it is returned to the sender.
Okay, I saw that you have now said this twice (once here and at least once quoted in the e-mails) and I am wondering how you would expect this to be done. I have received many packages and especially ones that require a signature, the signature comes before the package is even handed over to me.

So let's even say that the driver surrenders the package without a signature and allows me to open it up and I do refuse/return it to sender, you are saying it is okay to subject these already "deflated" animals to the return trip which will more than likely not be overnight. So you condone this type of treatment of animals?

And since I just touched on the subject a little here, what is the deal with you selling underweight animals? You now have two customers approximately a year apart, as well as yourself stating that animals you are selling are underweight.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:42 AM   #46
kmurphy
Quote:
Blaze states that confirmation from the UPS driver would suffice in an email. Now he wont take that as proof either.

UPS can be called and the tracking number given to a live operator and they will state the fact the the shipment was short (1) reptile. Caller must ask for the exception/fallout note, which is the driver notes while he was still on premises.

18007425877 UPS and the tracking number is
1Z4404E32493317823

I hope this will be helpful as this and what I have put into the thread is what has happened. We, (my husband Kelly and I) are only asking he refund the amount paid for the albino we paid for and never received. We have done in good faith what Blaze states he wanted as proof only to be told it doesn't make any difference.
Not trying to give you a hard time Anna, but you've really offered no proof at all. Neither party is contesting that the package was delivered and that you were there to receive it. The UPS driver is only reaffirming what you stated, at time of delivery, that one snake was missing. (Actually I haven't called. Does the driver state only 5 snakes arrived or that one is missing?) If you weigh the snakes now you could easily not weigh the albino, if it were in your possession. Not saying that is the case. Just pointing out how that doesn't prove anything.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #47
Iguanachic
Honestly I don't post here often but I can't for the life of me figure out why the OP would go through all of this trouble if she/he was in fact lying and did receive the snake.

From what I gather the buyer was eager for the purchase to arrive, paid promptly, gave the seller the benefit of the doubt that they had just forgotten the snake, and all of this before a Paypal claim, BOI post, etc.

The seller stated that a statement from UPS would be sufficient. It has been supplied. He is now backing out on his offer which tells me he was just hoping UPS wouldn't get involved and never had any intention of shipping the snake.

Personally I have a hard time believing someone would go through all of this trouble to have an albino and $500.00. It sounds more to me like the seller is a creep who ripped the buyer off and is getting away with it because the buyer even though she made the UPS driver note at the time of arrival that a snake was missing can't "prove" it.

It erks me that he is falling back on his financial situation. Regardless of his finances the OP should not be paying for his wife's tires and bills.

Obviously the seller has no issue with selling underweight snakes to make a quick buck rather than care for them until they are at an appropriate weight and eating properly. That alone tells me his ethics and it isn't a far jump to scamming and ripping people off.

All just my opinion of course. OP I hope you can find a way to recoup your money!

Seanna McCarthy

Old 08-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #48
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
I took the first one as such: He doesn't want to "give" away the albino or "give" away the money, i.e. he doesn't know that what the OP says is true. If, as he believes, the OP is lying and just wants either money or a free snake, he would be "giving" away money or a snake.

In this case, his e-mails are not contradictory at all. The albino he supposedly sent is/was his only albino.
Do you know for a fact that albino is/was his only one? Do you know for a fact he packed it up and shipped it out?

I do not, so I asked the question. From what I am reading he made the mistake of mentioning he still has an albino in his possession.

I have yet to find a reason to fault Kelly and Anna in this thread and say they are out for either money back or another albino. Looking at the situation if I was in the OPs shoes, at just over $500 I personally would not be complaining about the cost and out to get a refund or another albino.

As such I am looking at faulting Blaze in this situation. There is no proof to back up his claim he sent it out. The OP did have UPS note the package was missing a snake. If Kelly and Anna are at fault, that means they have planned to come to the BOI with this situation before Blaze ever sent out the snakes.

Who knows, this may be another Bill Leverton type of story.

Old 08-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #49
Ed Clark
Heres another twist.

They are opening packages at the shipping facilities such as fedex, ups and any where there is interstate commerce of live animals and plants.

I had a shipment delayed last week, it was opened and inspected then sent along its way. but the fact packages are being opened is scary.

They identified the 2 bearded dragons I shipped as 2 unknown horned lizards.

Is it possible that these government inspectors would steal a reptile??????????????

Old 08-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #50
kitsunex
IIRC the OP said a page or so back that the tape that Blaze used to seal the box up was undamaged and intact.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons