Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2017, 09:45 AM   #21
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You do not have to go back and forth or provide proof, but information helps provide credibility. You are missing some critical proofs, such as a picture of the lizards when they first arrived, and the papers from the vet.
I have notified Nick of this thread, I would like to hear his point of view of this transaction.

Have you emailed and asked him if he will provide a refund if you ship them back? From your previous posts you were trying to get a refund from Paypal, but also stated elsewhere that you did not want to return them. I do not believe that either Paypal or Nick will refund if you insist on keeping them.

If you want to negotiate an agreement to return the lizards and receive a refund, refusing to communicate is not going to help persuade.
Again, I am not here for the refund, I am here to inform that Nick sent me sick animals in bad shape. A refund or a commitment to share vet expenses would be great,but I'm not expecting it. The pics of the animals I received have already been provided in this thread.

The pics already included in this thread by me, were within 1 hour after receiving them and after I had cleaned them of most of the shed, or all of it...I believe there are at least 10 pics, if not 12?

If he gives a refund, or shares vet bills, great...motivating factor was to share my experience, not get a refund. Nick states I did a chargeback on my CC. The money came from PP, from my checking account....there has been no chargeback, etc

Old 06-11-2017, 09:48 AM   #22
greenfiremajick
Quote:
His refund offer implied that you would be sending the critters back so that he could take them to the vet. You can't both keep the critters and expect a refund.
Again, have you taken them to the vet?
also, he never offered a refund, except in response to my review on FB. When speaking w me after i contacted him about the animals in the PMs I've provided in this thread, he continually stated that there was nothing wrong w the animals, except some stuck shed (which he did not inform me of, until he shipped them).

Can no one see all the pics and PMs I have posted on this thread? There are quite a few of them.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:01 AM   #23
greenfiremajick
Quote:
You do not have to go back and forth or provide proof, but information helps provide credibility. You are missing some critical proofs, such as a picture of the lizards when they first arrived, and the papers from the vet.
I have notified Nick of this thread, I would like to hear his point of view of this transaction.

Have you emailed and asked him if he will provide a refund if you ship them back? From your previous posts you were trying to get a refund from Paypal, but also stated elsewhere that you did not want to return them. I do not believe that either Paypal or Nick will refund if you insist on keeping them.

If you want to negotiate an agreement to return the lizards and receive a refund, refusing to communicate is not going to help persuade.
i texted him last night, giving him new address to send a check, and asked him if he was going to give me the refund he offered and stated he would do in the fb review response from him....

not once did he say he would negotiate to get the animals back from me in order to give a refund...only TOLD the fb group that he was going to do it, but i had him blocked on fb (even though he has my phone number and it's quite easy to give a person a refund, or send back some of the money to cover vet bills and so on)....

thing is, i'm not debating this to get the refund...i'm debating this to show he lied and is covering his ass--again.

at this point, he may even be willing to do a refund for the animals....or share the vet bills (which is what i would prefer).....but i won't send the animals back to him, because he has already shown he will NOT take them to a vet, evidenced by their poor condition upon arrival at my home. i will be doing the followups w the vet and getting them tested and treated, etc...

So, again, I'm not posting this for the refund. I'm posting so people know what he has done and how he sends out sick animals, claiming they are just fine and nothing is wrong w them and they "eat like a beast" and then show up at my house, with bones sticking out, burns, infections, missing digits, or recently ripped off digits.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #24
greenfiremajick
I can't get the vet report until Monday and that will be if I have time. I can probably do it, though....

Old 06-11-2017, 10:16 AM   #25
greenfiremajick
at the vet

"You do not have to go back and forth or provide proof, but information helps provide credibility. You are missing some critical proofs, such as a picture of the lizards when they first arrived, and the papers from the vet."

Here is a pic of him at the vet, AFTER 2.5 days of intensive care providing humidity, and feedings of simple sugars, and liquefied greens every 3-4 hours...thats all i can provide for proof of vet visit, for now....

he still pants w exertion from very little energy expended. you can see in this pic, he is literally resting his head on my BF's arm....he is slowly regaining some strength in grasping....

If you want to negotiate an agreement to return the lizards and receive a refund, refusing to communicate is not going to help persuade.[/quote]
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
I'm posting so people know what he has done and how he sends out sick animals, claiming they are just fine and nothing is wrong w them and they "eat like a beast" and then show up at my house, with bones sticking out, burns, infections, missing digits, or recently ripped off digits.
I am glad you posted, and certainly the pictures you posted are excellent as they show lizards in extreme poor condition. Please don't misinterpret my call for more facts/proof and maybe the vet report, I think that the more rock solid info you post, the more persuasive the thread will be as far as your desire to warn the community.
You have been overwhelmed with stress and bad fortune, what I would hope for you is that your care of these lizards will help them along the road to better health and I hope for better health and happiness for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
nick informed me he did not usually take payments as a "goods and services" and that i needed to send the rest of the balance as a "gift for friends and family,"
I know you are overwhelmed, but if you have the email/text of him saying this please post it. I feel that asking to send $ 'friends and family' for a business transaction is a huge red flag and leaves the buyer without protection, and also is unethical.

Old 06-11-2017, 05:34 PM   #27
zovick
[QUOTE I know you are overwhelmed, but if you have the email/text of him saying this please post it. I feel that asking to send $ 'friends and family' for a business transaction is a huge red flag and leaves the buyer without protection, and also is unethical.[/quote]

See the bottom of post #5. It's there.

Old 06-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #28
XtremVipereXotics
Hello, im just going to start by saying i sent a message regarding a full refund and my sincere apologies. But i was blocked from all contact. If anyone on here had purchased from me has seen my animals they are all very healthy and very well taken care of so dont let this fool you. Also not being rude but what is a flipper exactly? Im not a flipper? I took these in trade and i posted them. Just as everyone else in this hobby does. I sent "Ann" or traci as her PayPal name says numerous pictures as she asked. They were taken on the spot and of the same animals they were not "old" pictures. Im not the type to run to a forum with a problem i like to make things right. She told me she was going to take the ONE monkey tail to the vet that wasn't looking good. Then she was going get back to me. Then i was immediately blocked. I had no problem issuing a full refund and taking them to the vet myself if there was truly a problem. It just seemed a little strange that she has a huge colony of monkey tails and now this monkey tail looks terrible. I deal with alot of animals and ive never had a negative feedback of my animals not looking healthy. My family and i have worked with animals our whole lives. So dont let this post make you think otherwise. Take a look at any of my posts. Everyone of these animals is a pet of mine or a trade someone gave me. Lastly besides the strange two different name situation, she did a chargeback on her credit card after blocking me and not trying to contact me at all so now she has the money and the monkey tails. Is that fair? I dont think so. I told her I would give her a full refund if she returned MY monkey tails I sent her. I have no problem with that at all. Yes she contacted me through text messages last night. But she didnt give me a chance to talk she just trashed talked me calling me every name in the book. How am i suppose to respond to these text messages? (see attached) She says she cannot get the money she has a open credit claim in her favor on paypal.(also attached) It seems to me there is a lot of stretching of the truth and lying going on here. My family and I love animals,and actually do private rescues. I just re homed two terribly mistreated tegus last week. I even paid for shipping out of my own pocket. Im not the problem here I had no problem taking these monkey tails back to a vet if they were truly mine. But she wanted nothing to do with a mature solution she wanted to get everyone on forums on her side first and then viciously text me. Again I'm not refusing a refund at all! I NEVER did she never let me get to that point FIRST she blocked me before i got to that point. Then trashed me through text messages before I could come to a solution. As for her remark on Ty Park I'm not using him to boost my reputation that assumption is actually ridiculous. If she is referring to my profile picture I attended Iguanafest and took a picture with Ty because we have talked in the past thats all it was not sure how thats boosting my reputation? I don't like to argue on these threads I just want you guys to see both sides I provided everything I have to show my side. Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2017, 05:41 PM   #29
XtremVipereXotics
More pictures
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2017, 05:43 PM   #30
XtremVipereXotics
SORRY THIS IS THE FIRST TEXT UPLOADED OUT OF ORDER
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!