Need some ideas - custom displays - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 04-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
TexasVipRoom
Need some ideas - custom displays

I have been into carpet pythons and ball pythons all of my life and my very first snake was a ball python when I was 5. It was a normal my dad bought it for me and he took care of it and I learned the responsibilities of having a pet as I got older. That being said it is my dads birthday coming up and I wanted to do something special for him. He has an office that has a display case above a credenza and I was thinking of putting two custom either tubular or square cages on either side.

I breed ball pythons as well as high end jungle carpet pythons and I wanted to setup two displays for him at his office and put a jungle carpet in each one and make them very very custom looking. I figured he got me into so I should show him how much that meant to me. I have attached the image of the location and would like ideas and input on what I should do. I want them to display very nicely so that is why i was thinking putting two carpet pythons in it. What do you think?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!