Very cool forum... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-15-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
ratkingrodents
Very cool forum...

I look forward to people posting in here!

Old 02-15-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
wow~ well....how long has this been here? I know they talked about it a while ago~ but I thought the idea had been dropped~
Spring is here~ lots going on around the farm but I'll be wanting to keep an eye and see what turns up in here~
Thanks!

Old 02-15-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
WebSlave
This forum has been here less than 24 hours.

Hopefully it will be used enough to stay here....

Old 02-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
Focal
I like it!!

Old 02-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Hopefully, some will think about a few things. A lot of people talk about being prepared for natural disasters and emergencies. Many like to think that they are very independent and self-reliant.
At one time or another we all have experienced power outages, storms and the like but for the most part we all knew that it wouldn't be to long before you flipped that light switch and everything would be right back on. The refrigerator would be running and the stores would always be open. But what if? What if nothing came back on? Week, maybe two? Longer? How prepared are you? Do you have the skill set for long term self reliance?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!