Wanted Custom Heat tape job!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-25-2010, 12:14 AM   #41
SilverBlaze
OK thanks. I think I'm going to use the 4 inch for the blue racks and then the 11inch for the bigger rack.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2010, 12:15 AM   #42
RichsBallPythons
not a problem just keep in mind 11" wont be cut but in 12" pieces. all i need from you is a written out plan on sizes and ill solder them that way.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:19 AM   #43
SilverBlaze
Ok will do. After everything is ordered I probably won't get it until at least next week so I will message you then.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2010, 12:20 AM   #44
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlaze View Post
Ok will do. After everything is ordered I probably won't get it until at least next week so I will message you then.
you can email me if you need too. to get faster responses.

richsballpythons@gmail.com

Old 01-27-2010, 12:56 AM   #45
crosiersballs
Ive got a question? Those "tubs" did you get those from walmart? and the reason why I ask is will the heat tape melt the plastic holding the tubs up? I wanted to try this my self get a tub system like that but im worried that the heat tape will melt the back and kill my animals? I was hoping to do it with ball pythons please let me know if you have had heat tape on that plastic b4?

Old 01-27-2010, 12:58 AM   #46
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosiersballs View Post
Ive got a question? Those "tubs" did you get those from walmart? and the reason why I ask is will the heat tape melt the plastic holding the tubs up? I wanted to try this my self get a tub system like that but im worried that the heat tape will melt the back and kill my animals? I was hoping to do it with ball pythons please let me know if you have had heat tape on that plastic b4?
No you will not harm anything. Only way for anything to melt is if the flexwatt malfunctioned or the t-stat broke.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:26 AM   #47
crosiersballs
because its WAYYYYY cheper to get those tubs at walmart then to spend all that money buying other ones. well that makes me getting a new rack simple thank goodness

Old 01-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #48
BrooklynJoe
Do you have any worries of your snakes getting out of there?

Old 01-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #49
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJoe View Post
Do you have any worries of your snakes getting out of there?
Cant use them for snakes. They will get out in matter of secs one they figure out the gap.

These tubs have .5 gap at the top, so dont think of using for snakes

Old 02-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #50
RichsBallPythons
For those wondering i got the heat tape and its all soldered together and finished.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!