For Sale CB Eastern Milk Snake Hatchlings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 11-06-2019, 11:31 AM   #1
HerpkeeperLB
CB Eastern Milk Snake Hatchlings

SOLD !!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2019, 05:53 PM   #2
bobbyleigh
Hello, are these feeding?

Old 11-06-2019, 06:56 PM   #3
HerpkeeperLB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyleigh View Post
Hello, are these feeding?
Hi & yes on FT pinkies

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2019, 08:07 PM   #4
bobbyleigh
How come you only have one of them pictured? Show me a picture of them eating a frozen thawed mouse pinky, and I'll consider buying them.

Old 11-06-2019, 10:12 PM   #5
HerpkeeperLB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyleigh View Post
How come you only have one of them pictured? Show me a picture of them eating a frozen thawed mouse pinky, and I'll consider buying them.
I put the pinkies in there bins & it's gone the next day my guess is they eat the pinkie... Not gonna stress them out they're very small and spook easy the last thing I want is for them to not eat especially as hatchlings !! I posted the pictures I have. Consider it or not they'll probably be sold before you make your mind up.

Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2019, 09:25 AM   #6
sauce88
Finally in 2006, the State of New York adopted legislation that gave all native frogs, turtles, snakes, lizards and
salamanders legal protection as game species, with very few open to harvest. The law does not differentiate
between wild-caught and captive-bred animals or animals possessed prior to enactment of the law. And the law
applies to herps in “any life form,” which includes eggs and larvae. There still remains a limited harvest for the
Diamondback Terrapin, a native turtle of Long Island’s brackish waters. Common Snapping Turtles can still be
taken in quantities that allow a controlled harvest without stimulating a commercial market. And there is a
season for certain frog species in the summer months as well. DEC will issue a permit to individuals who desire
to possess a limited number of the more common species of herps, but this permit does not allow buying, selling
or breeding

pretty sure you cant sell these anyways

Old 11-08-2019, 12:48 PM   #7
HerpkeeperLB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sauce88 View Post
Finally in 2006, the State of New York adopted legislation that gave all native frogs, turtles, snakes, lizards and
salamanders legal protection as game species, with very few open to harvest. The law does not differentiate
between wild-caught and captive-bred animals or animals possessed prior to enactment of the law. And the law
applies to herps in “any life form,” which includes eggs and larvae. There still remains a limited harvest for the
Diamondback Terrapin, a native turtle of Long Island’s brackish waters. Common Snapping Turtles can still be
taken in quantities that allow a controlled harvest without stimulating a commercial market. And there is a
season for certain frog species in the summer months as well. DEC will issue a permit to individuals who desire
to possess a limited number of the more common species of herps, but this permit does not allow buying, selling
or breeding

pretty sure you cant sell these anyways
I purchased these from a breeder myself & they are already sold !! Have a great day

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!