Angelo Corsi = FRAUD!! Buyer Beware! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:01 PM   #31
The BoidSmith
It seems Angelo is no "Angel" after all...

Old 01-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #32
JCCS
I have seen enough Sharp albinos that I would lay money that it is a Kahl. It doesn't have the outlines that even the low contrast Sharps have. I would also lay money that those are the same snakes, and that Angelo is as full of excrement as a Christmas turkey. Sorry man, but however much crap you want to talk, you are still lying.

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 01-26-2008, 01:09 PM   #33
JCCS
David, I would trust you memory over his without having to think about it. If I were you I would check into those hets and see what happened.

Chris

Old 01-26-2008, 05:16 PM   #34
David Reid
James, thanks for the encouragement, but the more I think about it, the more I think it was someone else, but similar in "stature" in the hobby. Not a big name, kind of a middle of the pack name. I will look it up, but it is not at the top of my list of things to get done this weekend The old computer is unplugged, and boxed up, and upstairs in a closet....plus it has a virus, ironically from an email I accidentally opened from a Nigerian scammer after I busted him in his lies.

Old 06-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #35
SERPENTS DEN
Now this guy is using an alias, John Deluca under Parkway Reptiles. He has some ads currently still posted in the Ball Python classifieds if someone cares to post some screen shots.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #36
AbsoluteApril
Saddle markings are identical, I agree with the other posters that it's the exact same snake.

Selling a Kahl strain as a SHARP strain is *very* unethical and will completely mess up the buyers breeding projects (not to mention the het stripe het anery crap added on). all that just to make an extra buck? Insane! Boa breeders in general frown on crossing the two albino lines since they are not compatible and the babies would be a genetic nightmare. I sure hope the buyer sees this thread or gets a heads up from someone who knows, this is horrible.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:20 PM   #37
myburms
looks like the same snake to me saddles are the same. He was trying to buy pastel of me like 1 week ago i dont think hes getting out of the buisness he just told me he got 3 pastels for breeding wow what people do you money

Old 06-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #38
acorsi
Channing< I backed out of the purchase of your pastel because you wanted me to send you the money and then wait while you ordered a shipping kit had it delivered then send the animal.... im sorry if I offened you in any way!! A friendly word of advice, have your shipping suplies ready when you sell!!

Angelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by myburms View Post
looks like the same snake to me saddles are the same. He was trying to buy pastel of me like 1 week ago i dont think hes getting out of the buisness he just told me he got 3 pastel, s for breeding wow what people do you money

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!