Inquiry Big Cheese Rodent Factory - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #21
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole View Post
Can't go wrong with Big Cheese. I have been using them for years.
I thought you and Debbie Sydney bought your own rodent breeding business a couple of years ago

Randal Berry

Old 06-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #22
bossroy
Bad service?

They won't package them till you order so the vacume pack really shoudn't matter? Guess what happens when the rodent is digested, oops, poop.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #23
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
I thought you and Debbie Sydney bought your own rodent breeding business a couple of years ago

Randal Berry
We did front a friend money to buy a local rodent breeding group but he didn't stick with it. He paid us back doing carpentry and electrical work here.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #24
Mikesnake
I have been getting my rodents from there for a few years and have never had a problem. I find their customer service to be excellent. I have tried others and find Big Cheese to be the best. Although one person here might not be satisfied, the vaccuum process can literally suck the you-know-what out of a rodent.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #25
iceman2197
I have ordered from them many times and they are great, great product, great service. I have a friend who tried some other companys and said he'll never go anywhere but big cheese now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!