Angelo Corsi = FRAUD!! Buyer Beware! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #11
boasonly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Joel, you may want to make Mike Wilbanks and Ian G. aware of this thread.
Good Idea. But I've never heard of Ian G. before this so I don't have his email. Maybe someone here can get in touch with him. I'll notify Mike Wilbanks.

Not that it matters but I go by Jason.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
Serafim
Ill make sure ian gets notified

Old 01-24-2008, 11:18 PM   #13
corsimorphs
Worse then ball python breeders..

What a f**king witch hunt!! Not that I need to explain my self to any one. Its because you have lot of time on your hands and this site lets anyone post anything.. Here goes!! It is not the snake I got From Jason that snake was gone 2 weeks after I got it.. This animal was sold/traded for some high end balls.. The info that I had on it was from the person I got it from.. Hence the reason it was priced 3-4 times lower then it would be with paper work.. The person that bought it knows the original owner and was well aware of what the animal might of might not be.. So as far as FU**in Nancey Drews' investigating which we all appreciate keep the boa world honest and all GOOD JOB!!!..
This has gotten me band from king snake not that I give a shit as I just sold my entire collection.. But again this type of shit is why I need to get away from this hobby.. There are to many people with too much time on their hands.
Thanks to all the voices of reason and to all the witch hunters I hope you all slip and fall in a big pile of aids!!

Old 01-24-2008, 11:29 PM   #14
corsimorphs
David,
Are you saying in that post that you got 2 female het sharp strain boas from me???

Old 01-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #15
David Reid
Hey Angelo

I recently changed computers, from a desktop to laptop, and most of my Emails and Herp related stuff is on the other computer-which has a virus. My recollection is that you and I did two deals. One, I know for sure is that we did a trade involving a Mojave Poss Het Hypo and a Pastel YB. The snake I got from you is doing fine. I am 99% sure I got my two Het Sharp Boas from you. I traded them away long ago. When this thread got started, it rang a bell, and since I do not have the Het Sharps any longer, I was hoping that there was just a big misunderstanding involved here, with the Sharp Boa. There is a chance that the Sharps came from someone else, but like I said, I THOUGHT they came from you. I also stated that the deal(s) I had with you were fine, and I was hoping it was a big mistake, you and the pics posted here. I can look up where I got the Sharps, just do not like using the computer that I know has a virus.

By the way, your response leaves a lot to be desired...probably good you are getting out of the hobby.

Dave

Old 01-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #16
boasonly
Angelo,

You know as well as I do that that is the Boa I sold you a year ago. Deny all you want, but the pics don't lie.

And you said you acquired it from Ian G. Will Ian come here and corroborate your story? That he sold you a Sharp Strain Albino Het. for Anery Het. for Stripe? If so, I would love to know who produced this litter and when.

And one other thing I didn't quite understand.

Quote:
This animal was sold/traded for some high end balls..
If you're getting out of the Hobby, then why do a trade for more animals?

Old 01-24-2008, 11:55 PM   #17
corsimorphs
David,
You are defiantly mistaken!! I never sold a het boa in my life!! as for the ball deal I do remember that... and it was a smooth transaction.. Sorry you didn't like my responce and in hind sight should have stated that I did not have paper work for her proving her genetics but on the other hand I never said that I was standing behind them either..

I remember our ball deal, you were very diligent about info on the animals genetics where you no?? So tell me if you were going to buy her and spend the money would you not want paper work and some sort of proof of her genetics?? I don't have that so all I can do is pass on the info I got with the animal. That is not Fraud!!
Fraud is representing some thing it is not all I did was post an animal for sale and passed on the info that was given to me when I got her.. This whole covert action was a bit extream I think but when people go this far my oppinion and explanation means nothing!!

Old 01-24-2008, 11:59 PM   #18
Suncoast Herpetological
Angelo

After you look at the photographic EVIDENCE posted earlier in this thread, How do you explain the identical saddle markings?

Old 01-25-2008, 12:04 AM   #19
David Reid
OK, the Het Sharp's must have come from someone else.

Our Ball deal went flawlessly, as far as I was concerned.

"....I never said that I was standing behind them either...." Angelo, if you post an ad stating het this or het that, it is assumed that you are standing behind your claim. If you are not satisfied with the facts behind the genetics, and have decided to sell the animal, sell it as a Possible Het????

Old 01-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #20
boasonly
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsimorphs
Fraud is representing some thing it is not all I did was post an animal for sale and passed on the info that was given to me when I got her..
Angelo, You were NOT passing on the info that was given to you. I told you EXACTLY what the genetics on that Albino were and you flat out LIED when trying to sell her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!