Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2007, 08:59 PM   #41
DiamondsExotics
i honestly dont know why kingsnake allowed it.NUMBER 1 I nor will i ever try to scam anyone as i do not breed ballpythons And never plan on it, Here is What i Breed www.diamondsexotickennels.com i asked someone who i recently did a trade with if they could help me get rid of some pos het albino's and heat supplies Nothing more

Old 07-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #42
DiamondsExotics
i was told about this boi about a year or two ago and just read any thread about the good and bad before i buy anything i wish there was something like this for Dogs.But so far it seems to me that Boi is just away to discredit people when some states they had a smooth transaction with someone else

Old 07-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #43
garweft
Has anyone sent a link to the "other" person that the thread is originally about.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #44
DiamondsExotics
Thats a good question

Old 07-10-2007, 09:16 PM   #45
levi987
well I have recieved another email from pamela and to her credit she did prove to me that she does have the animal that her and I discussed. she also gave me a different number than john did in e-mail. I will not post her number without permission from her. I do not know the full story between her and John but she did prove to me.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:17 PM   #46
garweft
I'll hold off until Pamela has a chance to answer how she is able to sell under someone else's name.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:18 PM   #47
GinoInDaBronx
Congrats Sam!

Sam, that is one of the most beautiful busts of a scammer that I have ever seen! Absolutely amazing! Now, this dumas rip-off artist has nothing left but to pull the typical scammer 'i am not coming back because i have been caught trying to commit fraud' routine.

Beautiful! I love it!

Gino Beniquez

Old 07-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #48
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
i honestly dont know why kingsnake allowed it.NUMBER 1 I nor will i ever try to scam anyone as i do not breed ballpythons And never plan on it, Here is What i Breed www.diamondsexotickennels.com i asked someone who i recently did a trade with if they could help me get rid of some pos het albino's and heat supplies Nothing more

So why were YOU allowing someone else to post ads under YOUR account?

Looking at the ad...

06 piebald female $3,000 shipped
Send this ad to a friend! Click Here!

Posted by Extremeexotics (Contact Me!)
July 10, 2007 at 17:04:16

Now looking closer at the ad at the underlying information... the account user name that actually posted the ad was .....

diamondsexotics
IP: 71.192.3.37

Old 07-10-2007, 09:22 PM   #49
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
No i bought her spider female and was delivered this mornin in great condition
i breed American Pitbull terriers i like certain bp's and collect them i have no male bp's and dont plan on getting any.
You dont own any male bp's?

DiamondsExotics

Name : john dumas

Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 0 i Agree Jason Matheson is Awesome i traded my 05 100% het. pied female for a male spider and a female pastel snakes arrived in good condition. The male spider ate a mouse the very next day for me pastel ate 4 days later.
i had some difficulties keeping my end of the bargian do to DHL customer service in my area. But i did send the het pied a few days later threw ups next day air. jason was very understandable and patient Great Guy to deal with i look forward to buying a few piebalds from him when he produces some

Old 07-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #50
DiamondsExotics
i sold him to a next door neighbor 2 days after i got him.i was holding the male spider on my porch and was asked if i would sell him they made a good offer so i sold him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!