Light Grey Eyes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
Pasodama
Light Grey Eyes

In the blue eye thread/s (and on a website) there are statements of baby photos, of blue eyed Beardies, being non-existent.
So, just for the sake of general interest, and although the eyes aren't really blue, I am posting some photos of one of my Beardies "odd colored" eyes.

This fella is a Belgium x Red and will be turning 5 yrs. old this year.
His eyes are of a light grey color (with slight other hue) but, depending on lighting, angle, etc., they can appear to be a light green color.
This coloration is not due to injury, nor a virus, nor illness, etc., and his pupils/irises are of normal shape. They have been of this color ever since he was a baby.
Edit 02-02-13: His eyesight is, also, normal for a Beardie. Has surprised me, on more than one occasion, with his excellent eyesight (forgot to mention it when I first made this thread).

The adult photos were taken on 01-31-13. The baby photos were taken in 2008.
Wish I had better photos to show baby eye color. However, when I had searched for his baby photos, these are only a couple of the ones, that I could find, where the eye color can be seen fairly well. Not the best, of course, but the photos do show that his eyes have been this color since babyhood.

On to the photos ...
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
Pasodama
Here are the baby pics:
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!