Bad Guy Craig Martin - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:38 AM   #51
LauraB
It's obvious this is going nowhere and is just a bunch of useless, name-calling and juvenile drama at this point. I don't see proof or pics anytime soon. It's all a done deal. Let it die, pretty please.

Old 08-16-2019, 01:54 PM   #52
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
It's obvious this is going nowhere and is just a bunch of useless, name-calling and juvenile drama at this point. I don't see proof or pics anytime soon. It's all a done deal. Let it die, pretty please.
If you havent seen proof yet then your blind.. absolutleyblind.

Old 08-16-2019, 02:00 PM   #53
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Craig has promised proof and pictures several times. Then he diverts attention. Craig, are you going to do what you promised?
You posted proof aginst yourself I cant control the fact that people arent smart enough to see that you fucked me first. And when I tried to help you .eve. though you dont warrent it with only 7 eggs. You tried to tell me how and when I'm going to help you. Sorry bro you dont go to a store and demand they return your pants without you giving back the pants you bought first!!! So I'm dealing with people that have zero common sense.. we agreed to ship on the same day. YOU ARE THE ONE THST SAID NO!!! NOT ME. I SIAD NO ONLY AFTER YOUACCUSED ME OF SHIPPING A SICK ANIMAL!! Why is this so hard to see ?? Its in black and white!!!

Old 08-16-2019, 02:40 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

Old 08-16-2019, 04:52 PM   #55
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
You posted proof aginst yourself I cant control the fact that people arent smart enough to see that you fucked me first. And when I tried to help you .eve. though you dont warrent it with only 7 eggs. You tried to tell me how and when I'm going to help you. Sorry bro you dont go to a store and demand they return your pants without you giving back the pants you bought first!!! So I'm dealing with people that have zero common sense.. we agreed to ship on the same day. YOU ARE THE ONE THST SAID NO!!! NOT ME. I SIAD NO ONLY AFTER YOUACCUSED ME OF SHIPPING A SICK ANIMAL!! Why is this so hard to see ?? Its in black and white!!!
Craig, you may need to pay more attention. You are replying to Lucille who, rightly, commented that you had promised to post pictures of messages, and not the op (Damian).

These allegedly missing messages were what you claimed would show that Damian is lying, and that you have never followed through and actually posted. This is why everyone is giving you a hard time. You can scream and stamp your feet all you want, but until you actually post something that refutes Damian, nobody will give what you say much credence.

Old 08-16-2019, 05:10 PM   #56
dmasio
Craig again with more lies I NEVER agreed to ship the same day NEVER. Again time for more pics
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2019, 05:15 PM   #57
dmasio
Again I know the guy isn't going to make good on it the best I can do is to prove my case enough and refute any false statements he makes and hope this shows others he may kiss your butt and promise you the stars to get your money but after that if anything goes wrong all he does is blame others and he's such a good guy blah blah blah it's sickening. And as long as he quits responding with blatant lies I won't respondo and this can die
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2019, 04:22 AM   #58
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
Craig, you may need to pay more attention. You are replying to Lucille who, rightly, commented that you had promised to post pictures of messages, and not the op (Damian).

These allegedly missing messages were what you claimed would show that Damian is lying, and that you have never followed through and actually posted. This is why everyone is giving you a hard time. You can scream and stamp your feet all you want, but until you actually post something that refutes Damian, nobody will give what you say much credence.
He posted them for me. It's in black and white. It's not my fault you guys are having a hard time reading it. But it's like this. Damion wants feel like he is in the right. He needs to try and hurt me. But he can't. He talks crap about my so called questionable animals. Yet wants every one of them. This man is the only one to ever says anything bad about me . Except that lady I tried to help out . Her facts ere way off. As is Damian's . When you produce over 20 eggs and only 7 make it. The odds are that his snows he so badly wants were in the others that went bad in the eggs. Now for him to start bad mouthing me because I said he needed more viable eggs to prove or disprove. How to s that making me wrong? It's not. It's all of you that are wrong for even letting this go on. He is so desperate to make a snow he betrays have myself , me . He feels it's ok to smear people when someone tells him no. He is a child. And very unprofessional. You all can talk your crap. But I know darn well no one else would of even tried to help him out if had screwed you over like he did meCall my bluff. The man I was dealing with was nick Glauner from sal daddy RETICS. At the time he went back on his word with the pieds. Yet you all want to say my customer service is bad!!! I don't think so. Damian just to let you knew w. When someone says I yeah I'll do the deal. Then in 5 minutes from then. Changes his mind. That's called wrong. It's bad and means your word. Is not worth crap. And thanks to you I have been selling more then ever . I may even hire you as sales person!!!! See that's what happens when you go and have my fb page shut down. You gave me more exposure. And the more you cried the more people read it and they all agree with me that your a risk to hobby .and to anyone that sells you anything. You have a great day . Oh I wouldn't hire a back stabbing person like you . Your right I'm nothing like you. I have served honorably in the Marines . With multiple awards for valor. My morals are unmatched. I donate 20¡% of my hatchling to disabled vets through Retic rehab. Of which I founded. I'm not phased by anything you have to say. Don't worry I won't turn you in to fb like you did me.. Like I said I have morals. I pity you.

Old 08-20-2019, 04:29 AM   #59
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
He posted them for me. It's in black and white. It's not my fault you guys are having a hard time reading it. But it's like this. Damion wants feel like he is in the right. He needs to try and hurt me. But he can't. He talks crap about my so called questionable animals. Yet wants every one of them. This man is the only one to ever says anything bad about me . Except that lady I tried to help out . Her facts ere way off. As is Damian's . When you produce over 20 eggs and only 7 make it. The odds are that his snows he so badly wants were in the others that went bad in the eggs. Now for him to start bad mouthing me because I said he needed more viable eggs to prove or disprove. How to s that making me wrong? It's not. It's all of you that are wrong for even letting this go on. He is so desperate to make a snow he betrays have myself , me . He feels it's ok to smear people when someone tells him no. He is a child. And very unprofessional. You all can talk your crap. But I know darn well no one else would of even tried to help him out if had screwed you over like he did meCall my bluff. The man I was dealing with was nick Glauner from sal daddy RETICS. At the time he went back on his word with the pieds. Yet you all want to say my customer service is bad!!! I don't think so. Damian just to let you knew w. When someone says I yeah I'll do the deal. Then in 5 minutes from then. Changes his mind. That's called wrong. It's bad and means your word. Is not worth crap. And thanks to you I have been selling more then ever . I may even hire you as sales person!!!! See that's what happens when you go and have my fb page shut down. You gave me more exposure. And the more you cried the more people read it and they all agree with me that your a risk to hobby .and to anyone that sells you anything. You have a great day . Oh I wouldn't hire a back stabbing person like you . Your right I'm nothing like you. I have served honorably in the Marines . With multiple awards for valor. My morals are unmatched. I donate 20¡% of my hatchling to disabled vets through Retic rehab. Of which I founded. I'm not phased by anything you have to say. Don't worry I won't turn you in to fb like you did me.. Like I said I have morals. I pity you.
So post those pics of text out of order al, you want to.lmao your just a wesal. A liar and the best part is I'm the one that decides if you get a new animal. And because I have morals. I can say this. Answer these questions in . Using yes or no.
Did you agree to do that deal with for the pieds. Then change your mind 2 hours later.

2. Did you change the shipping agreement on the day of shipping.
3. Did you say to me ...I was going to ship you a non adult or sick animal.
4. You. Did this yet your saying I am the liar and crook......your a joke bro...

Old 08-20-2019, 04:39 AM   #60
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
Again I know the guy isn't going to make good on it the best I can do is to prove my case enough and refute any false statements he makes and hope this shows others he may kiss your butt and promise you the stars to get your money but after that if anything goes wrong all he does is blame others and he's such a good guy blah blah blah it's sickening. And as long as he quits responding with blatant lies I won't respondo and this can die
Ok one way. Here we go.
1. Did you turn down my spines fret of purple snow?
2. Didn't you agree to a trade then back out 2 hours later. Knowing I had another deal going and was contingent on you agreeing to our deal?
3.wasnt it you that changed the shipping agreement just prior to shipping?
4.is there a possibility according laws of physics!, lol that the snows could of been in the other 18 eggs that didn't make it?
5. Wasn't it you who has based this souly on math probability?
6 that's right. You have gone out and smeer a friends name that was helping u out. Because of math PROBABILITY!!!! You the worst friend ice known... People should beware of you!, not me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!