Bad Guy Craig Martin - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:19 PM   #81
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
dmasio had a transaction that did not go well just like you and he came here to warn as all.

he tried to work it out with him then all he got was attitude and a bunch of lies.

he promised to send another python then tried to change the deal before shipment.

These actions by the seller should be a warning to everyone.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:38 PM   #82
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by klingie83 View Post
This why when spending good money on quality animals it is always good to buy from reputable people. Unfortunately in the reptile industry it is hard to find that. It’s sad really. I have read this whole thread and still have yet to see any proof of Craig’s story. Yea don’t blame you one bit for being weary of getting Animal from him. I too would want to make sure it was healthy. Craig you definitely need to learn some people skills when it come to speaking to your paying customers. Well good luck in getting this disaster worked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK-Reptiles View Post
Gotta love the shitty attitude and way people talk to their customers.

Class act!!
Jske stay out dude . Dont tell me your as bad them..... cuz thats scary . You know as well as i do. He needs to breed then again.. by the way do you know a mr. wielder

Old 09-04-2019, 01:18 PM   #83
Ed Clark
Craig step away from the computer, give it a rest. you are your worst enemy right now.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #84
Craig martin
Quote:
Craig step away from the computer, give it a rest. you are your worst enemy right now.
your right about that. But im not to worried about it because these people clearly cant read. i did nothing wrong. the man wants a replacement for a snake that has 1 in 32 chance of making a snow . thats 1 out every 128 babies!!! he hatched out 7. on top of screwing me in the previous deal. If peope cant see that I dont want to deal with them anyway.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:49 PM   #85
Craig martin
I did nothing wrong!!!

when you read the post It clearly states i told him i would give him a purple snow. he denied it.
I tried to to do an exchange . He backed out of that to.
He insulted me . After trying to help him out. So i shut him down.
He went public with it in black and white showing that what im saying is true. Yet all you people sided with the him when its been him that is wrong from word go. So with that alone i dont care what you think. im in the right . As far as me not paying pay pal. Thats false as well. i give everyone the choice. if they choose to send friends and family . Its them frauding paypal not me.
I have helped out everyone i have ever dealt with. Ive never done anyone wrong! The nice guy finishes last!! Im ok with that. i still have the best out there. I will continue to donate 20% to disabled vets . All you breeders that posted on her suck. 1 in 32 is is like 1 in 128 babies . he hatched 7 out of 20 ?????? do the math people !!!!! He should of been dshut downn before he even started!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2019, 08:29 PM   #86
Lucille
Craig, I notice that you chose to change your location. Interesting.

Old 09-13-2019, 10:08 PM   #87
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
your right about that. But im not to worried about it because these people clearly cant read. i did nothing wrong. the man wants a replacement for a snake that has 1 in 32 chance of making a snow . thats 1 out every 128 babies!!! he hatched out 7. on top of screwing me in the previous deal. If peope cant see that I dont want to deal with them anyway.
Craig,most of us understand the odds of producing a snow from that breeding.

Its all the jibber jabber that has got some people wondering about you.you do not need to insult anyone to get your point across.you have posted your side of the story that most here understand completely.

Old 09-14-2019, 10:07 AM   #88
JColt
Craig, If you had just stated the facts and left out all the other stuff you would have been seen as at least honorable. Keep bumping this thread doesn't help.

Also how many people will buy from guy located in rgndnfk?

Stop and take deep breath and think out response before posting. Don't make life any rougher than it already is.

Old 01-15-2020, 03:50 PM   #89
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
My initial reply was in support of Mr Martin as 6 eggs is not enough of a sample to prove if it is indeed het or not. No matter how much a seller is frustrated by a buyer it does not make good business to disrespect them publicly on any forum. Your initial reaction was commendable to offer a replacement but instead of slinging mud back and forth what would be satisfactory to both parties involved to settle this? What does the buyer want and what is the seller able to offer in compensation?
I never went public until he did. Once he did that. Which there was no convincing him unless he got what he wanted. Which wasn't going to happen after I offered the purple snow. The damage he created for a illegitimate reason is done. So it doesn't matter what the outcome is now. Even if it's proven to be het. Is done. The biggest issue is that people actually fed the fire and was agreeing that 6 eggs was plenty... Which is no even close to being true. None of this was what I wanted. Then to make a this big of an issue. Then post her Forsale right after....... Just don't get it...

Old 01-15-2020, 03:52 PM   #90
Craig martin
Quote:
Craig,most of us understand the odds of producing a snow from that breeding.

Its all the jibber jabber that has got some people wondering about you.you do not need to insult anyone to get your point across.you have posted your side of the story that most here understand completely.
If someone attacks you you would stand up for yourself. That's what I did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!