Trade hog island boa striped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #1
arthur08
hog island boa striped

i have this female from 2010 really healthy feeds on ft rat pups and mice. looking to trade or sell her ill will entertain offers on cash in trades im wanting a nice monitor or ball morphs, retics burms or nice red tails albinos sunglow just let me know what u have will add cash or take cash if needed thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2011, 01:25 AM   #2
deobra2869
what is the cash value? I dont know much about boas but looking to add one to my collection

Old 04-12-2011, 02:20 AM   #3
SteelJawEmily
Same question. Gorgeous!

Old 04-12-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
IslandBoa31
Did you produce this boa and if so, do you happen to have any pics of the parents?? Thanks...

Old 04-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
arthur08
no one of my friends sold it to me as a baby. dont keep in touch with him though shes is amazing all i can say i dont know exactly what shes is worth since she is striped but i seen normals star at 250-400 but ill leave it up to the ppl to to make me an offer
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
snakehandler777
Is there a safe way to trade snakes??

Old 04-13-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
arthur08
lol what do u mean?
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #8
IslandBoa31
Ok. As far as normal hog island boas, they are going for anywhere between 100-150. There are a few buddies of mine that have babies and yearlings posted for this much. I myself breed hypo hogs and pure Sears line and Rio Bravo line hog island boas. As for this baby, it would be good if you had add'l info to provide in terms of it's genetics but that's ok. I would think you can sell this baby for around 400. That's probably what I would pay for it. Your thoughts??

Old 04-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
snakehandler777
I mean how do u trade snakes on here what if one party or the other don't hold up to there end of the bathing or is a con is there a safe way to really trade snakes

Old 04-14-2011, 01:43 AM   #10
arthur08
island boa thanks for you help like i said never knew my friend got it in a trade for some high end female boas. so im just trying to see what ppl can really offer me. id wish i could find out what line it is lol

steve barnhart honestly i guess ur right im sure u can do something about it but as far as i know.... i dont lol i bought manysnake from another guy name steve or his profile name is blood1 hes local im sure u can hit him um and he'll tell u that im a honest person and another guy name john or monitor83 always paid them on time or before i got their reptiles and i spend thousands with these guys and otjher than that i couldnt tell u anything else just kind of ask around ppl see if they know anything about the person
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!