Bearded dragon attack friend needs help. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-21-2017, 08:04 AM   #11
Vithaxton
Omg bearded dragons should never be kept together This all could have been avoided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-21-2017, 08:31 AM   #12
angie.h
I don't think it was mentioned but along with getting it some help [ unless it actually IS doing well and willing to eat ] they need to get another enclosure for the attacking beardie and leave this one in the original tank. They must be separated immediately. Raw unpasteurized honey is one of the best antimicrobials for any wound, always good to have on hand. Just be sure there are no loose insects in the tank if you use it. It's even used in a children's hospital in Germany and other clinics after other antibiotics fail to work.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...vxzqhl9esTdpCA

Old 04-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #13
Reptiles 101
They currently have separated them and are in the process of of getting another tank. Thank you Angelina i copyed your post and sent it to them. It has been eating on its own from what there telling me, i dont live anywere near them so as i get info from my mom i post it on to here to try and get help for them.

Old 04-21-2017, 10:47 AM   #14
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptiles 101 View Post
try and get help for them.
Good job Ashton

Old 04-21-2017, 10:52 AM   #15
Lucille
This seems like an unusual injury. While they are seeking an exotic vet, if there is a veterinary college nearby it would not hurt to call and find a teaching vet familiar with reptiles and see whether he/she would give some general information. I know that fairly nearby to me there is Texas A&M and I have called from time to time and they have always been helpful.
In all the pictures the right forearm seems swept back. Is that just a picture coincidence or is it always that way, or is it an injury?

Old 04-21-2017, 10:59 AM   #16
Reptiles 101
Ok i will let them know thank you.

Old 04-23-2017, 05:47 PM   #17
Reptiles 101
She is eating solid food now on her own, and healing great.
Attached Images

Old 04-23-2017, 08:49 PM   #18
angie.h
Excellent, once they're eating on their own you can be pretty confident that there's nothing broken.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!