For Sale 2020 CB Australian Tree Skinks (Egernia striolata) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 10-03-2020, 06:29 PM   #1
dkandiyeli1
2020 CB Australian Tree Skinks (Egernia striolata)

Five unsexed, well-started Australian Tree Skinks for sale. These were born from two litters, on 6/11/2020 and 6/30/2020. They are from one of the late Kevin Wright's bloodlines. $150.00 each; buyer pays shipping. I've noticed this strain tends towards a smaller, stouter size, is lighter in color and typically has more copper colored eyes than animals from many other strains in the US I have seen of late. This intelligent species hails from the East coast of Australia and is communal: living in tightly knit family groups composed of at least one adult male, multiple females and several young. The adults are tolerant of their young, and I often see them stacked together under lights in the vivarium. This species is omnivorous; feeding on various insects and fruit puree' (fruit baby food, Crested Gecko diet, etc.) . They can be conditioned to feed on finely textured canned dog food of high quality. Proper UVB lighting is essential to their well-being. I accept two forms of payment: Paypal and Postal Money Order. Contact Dave at david.kandiyeli@gmail.com or text 602-448-0190 for more information. Enclosed are pictures of one of my colonies with several adults and their young. The adults are not for sale, but the young shown represent some of the animals offered for sale. No trades accepted.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2020, 11:49 PM   #2
dkandiyeli1
Bumped
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2020, 11:38 PM   #3
dkandiyeli1
Sold

All of the young offered in this ad have been sold. Thanks Justin!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
australian, egernia, skink, striolata, tree