Alex McVicker--www.BLAPTICADUBIA.com--(Good Guy!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:22 AM   #1
livialeigh
Thumbs up Alex McVicker--www.BLAPTICADUBIA.com--(Good Guy!)

I couldn't find anything on Alex McVicker of www.BLAPTICADUBIA.com here, but I decided to order from him and see how it went. I placed my order, and that night I got an email from Alex saying he's located about 20 minutes north of me and could drop them off the next day! I met him that next day, and everything was great. He even gave me more because I'm local and had already paid for shipping. I ended up with a bunch of GREAT size medium Dubia roaches, a free packet off food and one of water crystals (which are offered with every order), and several pairs of adults (didn't stiff on females).

I would definitely order from this guy again!

Olivia Massaro

Old 06-24-2007, 01:24 AM   #2
livialeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by livialeigh
off food and one of water crystals
Whoops.. should be "of" food and one of water crystals..

Old 06-24-2007, 01:48 AM   #3
jsrocket
Olivia, how much did you pay for shipping?

Old 06-24-2007, 01:53 AM   #4
livialeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Olivia, how much did you pay for shipping?
About 9 dollars.. he threw in about 25-30+ extra mediums, and 2 extra adult pair.. plus they were brought to me that day instead of waiting for USPS! Definitely worth it to me.

Olivia Massaro

Old 06-24-2007, 02:07 AM   #5
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by livialeigh
About 9 dollars.. he threw in about 25-30+ extra mediums, and 2 extra adult pair.. plus they were brought to me that day instead of waiting for USPS! Definitely worth it to me.

Olivia Massaro
Cool, I don't know much about roaches, but that sounds like a fair deal.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #6
grandmagreen
I also, had a great experience with Alex. I ordered 100 large B. dubia nymphs and 5 adult pairs on a Saturday night. He shipped out Monday and sent me an email with my tracking number. Tuesday afternoon, I emailed him when I noticed that USPS's website hadn't updated it's tracking info. USPS's site stated that my package still hadn't been received from the sender for delivery. He was very prompt and polite in his response to my email. He explained that on occasion, USPS takes a while to update their tracking info and that my roaches should arrive Wednesday or Thursday. They arrived Wednesday afternoon, perfectly packaged, heat pack and all. I opened the box to find over 130+ roaches. He even added 2 extra adult pairs for free. I would definitely order from him again.

Edward Kestel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!