Mike Shoemaker AKA Rebel Dragons good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
Laura Fopiano
Thumbs up Mike Shoemaker AKA Rebel Dragons good guy

This post is long over due. Mike is has been a dream to deal with. All communications have been perfect, payment sent promptly, and he is just an all around good person. Thanx Mike and hope the doesn't tag you too many times

Old 12-07-2006, 04:39 PM   #2
Junkyard
Mike is awesome to deal with, we have had several exchanges back and forth, each time communication was great and the animals were awesome, healthy strong and beautiful. Truly a good guy!!

Old 12-07-2006, 05:45 PM   #3
HerpLuver
Mike's definitely a "Good Guy". I haven't purchased any of his animals as of right now, but im sure one day that will change. Keep up the good work Mike, we need as many good people like you as we can have.

Old 12-07-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
Art Klass
I'll jump on this wagon. Mike and I have done flawless business together and I know him personally to be a very stand-up guy. Thanks for everything Mike!

Old 12-07-2006, 06:33 PM   #5
clarinet45
Definitely a BIG Thumbs up for Mike

Old 12-07-2006, 10:06 PM   #6
BryonsBoas
Mike ranks up there as a hell of a great guy to deal with. Asked plenty of questions before the purchase to ensure the proper setups would be in place , advised me of the weather so I could pack for the temps and promptly called when he got the package.

We also have him doing our website and feel confident that any future deals with Mike as a buyer or seller will go just as smooth.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:04 PM   #7
Robust_Beardies
We've had nothing but good things to say about Mike. He always takes the time to help us out and answer any questions we have. He always keeps us well informed on the status of transactions; which have been flawless.

We first made contact with Mike concerning business matters but ended up making a great friend in the process as well.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:09 PM   #8
jsrocket
This thread is over 1.5 years old.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
This thread is over 1.5 years old.

I dont think its an issue to post on a good guy thread, about a transaction, or experience youve had with the User its posted about.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #10
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
I dont think its an issue to post on a good guy thread, about a transaction, or experience youve had with the User its posted about.
Just pointing out that it's an old thread. Take that for what it's worth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!