Mike Shoemaker AKA Rebel Dragons good guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #11
Art Klass
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
This thread is over 1.5 years old.
My math says this thread is 7 months old..... and Mike is still a great guy.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:16 PM   #12
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Klass
Doesn't matter how old the thread is, someone else had a great deal and added to this one. I still say Mike is a great guy to deal with. I've had the unfortunate experience to get hurt at work for a company with no insurance. I contacted Mike to let him know that it was going to while before I could do anything to get our website going and was assured that I had nothing to worry about. The website will still be worked on and when I'm in a position to something with it, it'll be there waiting. Between reptile deals & the work on our website I can say Mike and Cory are great to work with and recommend them anytime.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:55 AM   #13
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Klass
My math says this thread was started in Dec. '06.

Here's some leisure reading, for those who have the patience.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=shoemaker

Old 07-02-2007, 02:09 AM   #14
ExoticsExpress
OK, my thoughts are... who cares?! This is obviously an older thread whether 7 months or 1.5, doesn't matter if its 15 years old. This thread is about a seller, more satisfied people on the buying end contributed. Just because there is a recent transaction that occurred that also went good does not mean it is not entitled to be placing on the good guy thread. Putting a comment stating how old it is just isn't necessary and is looking for back and forth debate, ruining the original purpose of this thread. Yes, how ever old it is, people can easily see that as the date and time of each post is shown on the top left.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-02-2007, 02:22 AM   #15
jsrocket
Ok, Anthony, I'll spell it out for you. Mike Shoemaker lied, cheated, took advantage of people, and generally behaved like a foolish jerk.

He has made NO recompense.

Seems like I should write more..... nah

Old 07-02-2007, 02:26 AM   #16
ExoticsExpress
Jim, you can say something along the lines of that, a useful and productive post, not a sentence giving a snapple fact on how old the thread is.

Old 07-02-2007, 02:27 AM   #17
ExoticsExpress
sorry,,,,, (forgot full name)

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-02-2007, 02:31 AM   #18
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticsExpress
Jim, you can say something along the lines of that, a useful and productive post, not a sentence giving a snapple fact on how old the thread is.
Anthony, I have always considered you a good guy.

Unfortunately, I now consider you a stupid guy.

Old 07-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #19
ExoticsExpress
So let me get it straight, you consider me a stupid guy just because I gave you my opinion on your STUPID post??? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I never considered you a bad guy and still don't, I do however believe that you are quick to pull the anti trigger on someone such as myself. Now, I had no idea about the history of what happened and still don't tired and can't read it all now, prob tomorrow (and I thank you for placing the link), but when someone unaware of it such as myself comes on to fauna and sees a comment from you saying something like "this thread is 1.5 years old". Now,,, what the heck does that say about the history of Mike of Rebel Dragons? It says nothing but the original thoughts of unaware readers (already shown here).... "Wow, this JsRocket is a jerk", not knowing what you really are thinking of the matter because you give no clue other than stating the age of the thread. Which is why I simply reccommended you be more informal in your posts, and you simply reccommended, no thanks, I dint like anyone to have a different opinion than me otherwise I consider them stupid. I am actually happy you found me to be a good guy as I have with you, but if you want to label me stupid so be it, I didn't do anything to you, just stated an innocent opinion on the matter as others had.

Take care,

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #20
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
My math says this thread was started in Dec. '06.
Jim, that was 7 months ago, almost to the day. I'll help you out by counting the months:
  1. January 2007
  2. February 2007
  3. March 2007
  4. April 2007
  5. May 2007
  6. June 2007
  7. July 2007

None of that changes what happened back then or what Mike has or has not done to redeem himself since. I bought from Mike and the transaction was flawless. I still have the animal and he's great. Seeing that there are more than a few good guy posts I'd say the evidence is there that it is safe to do business with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!