BAD GUY MIKE PEREZ FROM NM - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #11
uglydragonfrog
I mean 6:30 eastern time

Old 04-30-2007, 08:00 PM   #12
uglydragonfrog
Mike Wrote in Red

OK man this is the deal you set my name right on fauna and drop you police report and ill have them right out.
give me the address where you want them sent to.

the reason at first i didnt send them to you is i didnt want to get screwed i wasnt planning on not sending them i gave you my word and i follow by it. so you sent them out and i placed that order for you by my vender and his business only ships out on wed. you can call and ask them so they would of shipped out tomorrow. but you had to act really crazy to my parents and get me kick out!!!! which made me lose my phone for awhile and a place to stay so i wasnt going to shipped anything out period!! sure i was going to call you and let you know which i should and im sorry i didn't but i didn't want you to think that i was a flacky guy but now you have ruined my name on fauna and left me with no home and has filed a police report. so ill tell you what make my name good back on fauna like erase that thread and drop the report and i shall have your animals out asap which will be 3 red crested babes the larger female is not doing well so i don't want to give you a bad reptile. so i'm very sorry it went this way and i apoligize because this is my fault and has got blown out of portion cause of me so let me know that info and i will check fauna to see if it has got erased or if you have made my name good then after all that i will send you a track number on you reptiles.
please let me know asap so my vender does not sell them
sorry it has been like this i'm really not a bad guy.and please

I then told him I wanted payment for the Bearded in One Hour and he never came through.

We talked on the phone and said he would mail them back to me if I payed him shipping.

Do you believe the nerve of this guy.

I am hoping that Matthew will take them as Mike has also offered to drive them to Matthew.

All I want is for the Beardeds to be in good hands at this point.

I also want to point out that Mike would have done nothing if is was not for the BOI. I also want to point out that the Police have been very helpful as I have just talked to them again. The process is slow but if someone scammes you and you have enough information the police will follow up.

Anthony Scutro
ascutro@gmail.com

Old 04-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #13
romad119
His parents kicked him out for this incident? Seems like there would have to be more to it then that, a history of such?

Old 04-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #14
Wilomn
mike, it doesn't work that way.

FIRST you make good on what you owe THEN you get some support.

The rest of it has nothing to do with anyone but you. If you got kicked out, that's not Anthony's fault. If you can't make a phone call, which I find very hard to believe, that also is not Anthony's fault.

I'd like the name and number of your shipper who only ships on wednesdays. I think that's a lie and I'll say so right here.

So, make it right, post the name and number, and THEN Anthony can say you finally did what you originally agreed to before you stole his dragons.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:24 PM   #15
sixgunsun1177
Well, despite my better judgement, I'm in on this deal. I really feel for Anthony here and Mike sounds genuinely sorry over the phone. I'm now at work waiting for Mike to show with the beardeds.
Anthony, I've only got a few Discoids at the house and they are too small for the female haha. Let's hope we get this sorted out soon or she'll be sharing my geckos' mealies.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:27 PM   #16
uglydragonfrog
Well put Wes!!! I have been trying to tell him his problems are not mine.

Mike is going to drive them to Mat so at least my Bearded will find a good home in NM.
I know Mike should mail them back but that will only stress the animals futher and I don't want that!

Mat has offered to take care of the Beardeds for me and even help find a home for them local to NM. I talked to Mat on the phone and he wants nothing for the favor of helping me out. Thats an outstanding Man if I ever new one!!!!!

Old 04-30-2007, 08:33 PM   #17
uglydragonfrog
Mat I will gladly do what I can to make up for your geckos mealies! What was the name of the Bearded breeder in your area so I can contact them to see if they are interested.

Again Mat you are the man!!!

Old 04-30-2007, 08:39 PM   #18
sixgunsun1177
I'm just trying to lighten the mood. I'm not too terribly worried about it. I do remember my Bearded dragon pounding some insects though. Easily eating what my whole gecko group eats in a week, at one sitting.

I'm just glad there's light at the end of this tunnel.
Also glad that through your persistance, you're getting less screwed.
Very, very glad I could help a few herps in need.

Old 04-30-2007, 10:08 PM   #19
sixgunsun1177
Mike Perez just dropped the beardies off about 20 minutes ago. They arrived warm and alert. I'm just helping Anthony and these beadies for the time being. I don't know exactly what else is going down from here. I can say for certain that Anthony Scruto is more worried about the care of these Dragons that his money or cell bill! He's been very generous in attampts to compensate for my help. It's great to see someone care so much about an animal, even after it's out of his hands.

As for Mike, the first I ever heard from him was this morningi when I emailed about some Leopard geckos he had posted. He was fairly decent about getting me pics for that deal and polite. When I emailed him to give a heads up about this thread and asked him to try and make it right, he got right back to me saying he would and contacted Anthony shortly after. He then arranged with Anthony to drop them off to me... I was later asked about this but, it really seems like the right thing to be doing.
Again Mike came through and delivered the Dragons.
I believe he is really sorry for the way this went down and did what was in his power to do what he told Anthony he would do[in their conversation today]

Old 04-30-2007, 11:04 PM   #20
uglydragonfrog
According to Mike he wanted to pay me but his money was tied up in his vendor. Since I wanted this issue resolved tonight he agreed to deliver the bearded's to Matt and he did. I'd like to say that it is honerable that Mike has come through and I think he learned his lesson about communication and keeping his word. If this stay's his only incedient I'm sure he can clear his name in the long term. Mike I wish you luck.

Now PLEASE if anyone from NM would like to give these guys a good home
please let me or Matt know

Again Matt thank you!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!