Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 84 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:50 AM   #831
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
The Grey area is the word "produce." Does it mean breed in the eye of the law? I do not produce any albino, could mean I am not able obtain an albino this year.

I will be a better poster. Online posting does bring out the worse in me. I regret most if not all of the remarks I have made.

Produce
verb (used with object), produced, producing.
to make or manufacture:
to produce automobiles for export.
to bring forth; give birth to; bear:
to produce a litter of puppies.

To get
A1 [ T ] to obtain, buy, or earn something:
He went to the shop to get some milk.
uk I think she gets about £40,000 a year.
We stopped on the way to get some breakfast.
I managed to get all three suitcases for under $200.
How much did he get for his car? (= How much money did he sell it for?)
Where did you get your shoes from?
When I asked him why did his post say if he didn't produce one ...... His reply
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2017, 01:55 AM   #832
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
The Grey area is the word "produce." Does it mean breed in the eye of the law? I do not produce any albino, could mean I am not able obtain an albino this year.

I will be a better poster. Online posting does bring out the worse in me. I regret most if not all of the remarks I have made.
My sugar gliders produce pieds. My sugar gliders don't get pieds
If your gonna
Argue
That he said if I don't produce any. Well ty is
Anbreeder. He produces some amazing reptiles. That's what their breedins do they don't get them the produce then

A broker would maybe get an animal. A breeder would produce them
Smh

Old 02-15-2017, 02:16 AM   #833
Sugarhedgie
This is a serious question. Out of all the times ty has raffles or auctioned off a reptile to help a non profit. Has he ever auctioned or raffled off an undesclosed breeders or even one that he did not produce at his farm because as far back as I looked I had. It seen any

False advertising maybe

Old 02-15-2017, 02:24 AM   #834
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
ill also give an example of deception:

EXAMPLE:
1) you buy a captive born tegu produced by XXX seller through the classifieds. you pay, all is good, it ships. it arrives.
2) you contact the seller about the condition of the tegu which you now see is wild caught, scars, parasites, yada yada whatever.
3) you ask for a refund because it is clearly wild caught.
4) seller says "i produced one for you (out of thin air, cough cough) and sent it. nothing wrong there".
5) you upset now???? seller produced it right?!
6) my point exactly!!!
But the seller produced a wild caught produce, not a captive born tegu produce, not the same. Now if 1) said, you buy a tegu produced by XXX seller through the classifieds, then I would be like damn, that was my fault for not asking.

Us reptiles folks understand the word "produce" it doesn't mean it has the same meaning in a legal document.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:35 AM   #835
filenamex5100
Lol. But if the document is produced by "us reptile folks" then your point is not valid.

Ty is "reptile folk" right?
Ty made the raffle right?
Ty allowed people to enter his raffle right?
Ty has a rule that said entry into the raffle was $100 per entry right?
....that means by entering the contest, youre entering a contract. By accepting mitchells money, she is legally locked in to his terms as is ty.

If you say "produce" is a grey area in his post it means youre part of the problem. Might be time for dinner at ty's. You should head on over!! Lol

Old 02-15-2017, 02:36 AM   #836
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
But the seller produced a wild caught produce, not a captive born tegu produce, not the same. Now if 1) said, you buy a tegu produced by XXX seller through the classifieds, then I would be like damn, that was my fault for not asking.

Us reptiles folks understand the word "produce" it doesn't mean it has the same meaning in a legal document.

We'll have to agre to disagree
His first post explained what the terms were going to be. And he asked him many people would be interested if he did the raffle. The second post march 10 said "an albino tegu " both purple and blue (t* and t-) are both considered albinos And tone delivered July. Since he said he only produced the purples and they are worth $5,000 he only owes me $2500 ( when he then decided to try to "get me a different one from the undesclosed breeder, which ty admitted he couldn't even get. shows that ty knew what produced meant right? Well if he only produced the t+ albinos , he couldn't get any of the less exoencivei es from the undesclosed breeder. What do you then think the prize should have been?? He gave the other 2 albinos he produced. Right.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:43 AM   #837
filenamex5100
There are two ways to "produce" reptiles in your eyes apparently.

Produce by breeding.
Or
Produce by aquiring.

My point is made. The example i gave above is accurate. In the example you were purchasing a cb animal. But since xxx seller didnt produce by breeding a cb animal, he produced a tegu by aquisition.
That explains both my point, what ty did exactly, and also proves you are wrong as well.
P.s. Chris kennard produced pet rocks het for diamonds. Great prices im sure too. You should pick up a bakers dozens. Ill produce some for you (out of thin air of course) if you prefer since youre good with anyone producing anything, from anywhere.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:44 AM   #838
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
This is a serious question. Out of all the times ty has raffles or auctioned off a reptile to help a non profit. Has he ever auctioned or raffled off an undesclosed breeders or even one that he did not produce at his farm because as far back as I looked I had. It seen any

False advertising maybe
There has to be only a handful of people that breed albino tegus. If he raffles off some lizards, mostly likely they would be high end lizards, how many high end lizard breeders are out there? Maybe a handful of high end tegu breeders and a handful of high end rock iguana breeders out there.

To be fair to Ty, he did tell OP that he was looking into getting OP an albino tegu from another breeder. It seems little out there that OP would suggest he would not tell somebody this.

I can understand why he choose not to tell OP the breeder's name, he didn't want the OP to harass the other breeder.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:45 AM   #839
filenamex5100
I should clarify that all my posting about producing are aimed toward fresnotortoise unless otherwise noted.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:53 AM   #840
filenamex5100
Thats the point you are missing fresno!!!

It doesnt matter who he tried to get one from or why. His raffle wasnt for a tegu from anyone else!! Period!!!!!! He owes her $3000 cash since a tegu produced from him as described in the raffle isnt available. Youre making a fool out of yourself by saying things like "to be fair". What about being fair to mitchell??!!

She doesnt want, nor ever signed up for, or agreed to a lizard from anyone else....no matter the value. If ty offered her two $10,000 lizards, she doesnt have to accept because the raffle wasnt for that.

Thats like going to the grocery store and asking to buy apples but they tell you to take oranges instead.
"But the oranges cost more....you should take them". Not if you came for apples.
Ya....fresno, you need a het for diamond rock!! Kennard....he needs a rock!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu