Lack of customer service from sellers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2017, 10:15 PM   #7
Jynxx25
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
I called it correctly. You are high maintenance and that is being forgiving, I would say more except for the moderator kindly reminding the folks frustrated with you in this thread to avoid name calling. You have been added to my personal do-not-buy-from-or-sell-to list, and probably the lists of others here.

And just to clarify, my original post was not meant to be inflammatory, it was an interpretation of how you were coming off to people who didn't know you. You ended up proving all of my points in it though. Way to live up to the reputation. e_e
You get the award then! You said it, people had to be reminded of the name calling which the members started, in fact I just made a statement about the lack of customer service and it has now turned into a tit-for-tat because I frustrated so many with my observation.

I do not really care about do not buy or sell lists as much as I do not care about Karma points. If you had been paying attention, I took my money elsewheres. I spent over $1000 in the past month. Money that could had went to sellers on this forum, but because of the rudeness, I took my money to other breeders that catered to my "High Maintenance" needs.

Glad I proved your point. Hope you feel good and it made your day. Perhaps if I misinterpret what you said, you should reflect on how you wrote it. But you may be an elitist that I stated earlier and cannot be bothered by this. I get it.