Gecko collection for sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
thestef
Gecko collection for sale!

Have to get rid of some of my awesome geckos because they don't fit into the breeding project for next year, and I am running out of room :/ I am willing to take reasonable ***offers*** on these guys, (so if you like them, just offer what you can afford, and we will seee ) and I will also ship if weather is decent. Please make offers!!! I really want to ship these guys before it gets too cold!! They will be perfect breeding geckos for next season, I am also willing to give a discount if you want all three, they would go great together if your intersted in golden dalmations.

Hades, Gorgeous gecko, I have never seen anything like him! If kept warmer this winter I believe he will be ready to breed next year. He also has some pretty awesome crests on his head.
$145

Elektra, This gecko is awesome! I can give an accurate wieght if intersted. When fired up is SUPER gold, and has a lott of spots. $195

Mighty Aphrodite, Unfortunately she does not fit into any of my breeding plans, and I need to downsize the collection. If interested I can give an accurate wieght. Her tail was nipped, but fully healed now. When fired up she has red tiger stripes!! REALLY AWESOME!! I am very sad to let her go. Also has a lot of spots!
$195

*Taking reasonable offers* Thank you for looking
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
FosterHerpetological
any trades?

Old 11-18-2010, 07:34 AM   #3
thestef
No, no trades unfortunately. I just have to make some room.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!