New Box Design from Ship Your Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #11
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytailreptiles View Post
i contacted Shipyourreptiles about this matter and said

hi there am heather and i been ordering and shipping with you guys since you started however i noticed the shipping boxes for size 12" x 9" x 6" box with 3/4" insulation Has been changed to a Updated outside look? with bold "All Pro Shipping" around the box then in the top to smaller Corners there is a small perishable then the other side there is LLLreptiles Logo? Is there a a way i can choose weather to have the basic old boxes or will you only carry the "New boxes" in my Opinion the "perishable" part is a bit to small and not the main focused of the box only "All pro shipping" and i really don't feel comfortable Having LLLreptile logo and website on my Shipping boxes for my business..So will this be changed for your shipping boxes?

And this is what they said.

Hi Heather,
All Pro Shipping is our parent company and currently the only boxes that are printed this way is the 12x9x6. I understand your reasoning as to why you wouldn't want the change on the new boxes. Next time, if you prefer the older style, when you order just shoot us an email at the time of your order and we can call our supplier and request that they send you the older style. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have cause you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Have a nice day!

So its fixable i guess with a E-mail, however i want to know Who would want the new boxes to start with....And again LLLreptile why?
Well it would have been nice to know BEFORE i wasted $20 on this shipping kit!

Who the hell is going to want the LLLReptile plastered on the boxers they use to ship anyway?

Old 10-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
crazytailreptiles
i don't know, but i think Maybe one way to change it back might be if you contact them and tell them you wouldn't use the new boxes anyway (Please be nice about it) Maybe with enough people they will change it over or have a way to pick the ones you like

Old 10-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Just cross it out with sharpie, or take a razorknife and cut that layer of paper off.

Old 10-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #14
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Just cross it out with sharpie, or take a razorknife and cut that layer of paper off.
That's not the point. The LLLReptile logo should not be there in the first place. These boxes are for shipping things that have nothing to do with LLLReptile and they should not get publicity from someone elses sale.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #15
crazytailreptiles
Yes its true i could fix it by slapping a sticker on there or something, But like SPJ said it really shouldn't be there in the first place.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #16
TripleMoonsExotic
Wow. Well, you can just about guarantee that SYR got paid a hefty sponsorship to have LLL's logo on the SYR shipping boxes. I would have been livid if I had received boxes I purchased advertising another company, let alone LLL.

Since they're having these fancy boxes printed, why not have them labeled per Lacey/50 CFR-14? That would have been a good (and smart) move on there part.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #17
TripleMoonsExotic
Steve, I'd send the boxes back and demand a refund. That really is unacceptable...

Old 10-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #18
Twizted Paths
Shrap ~ I wasn't very clear, sorry. It's not the box being used that's the problem, it's where I'd assume it came from that would be.

I don't mind used boxes from reputable people.

Having the boxes pre labeled per Lacey instead would have been a smart move, if they take you up on it you should charge them a cut from the box profits

I don't see why people should have to specially request a box that isn't plastered with another (competing) company's logo or why they should have to pay for and then cut up or scribble over things on a new box. It's not like the box is free, then I could see the forced ads.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #19
bradleymoore
i've not yet bought boxes because i've only shipped out only one snake via ups and used boxes i've received snakes shipped in that are in perfect condition. i know what boxes i won't be ordering now when i do purchase.

Old 12-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #20
SnakeEyesExotics
Wow, those really do look tacky! We get our shipping boxes at Wal-Mart, and then use our own "Fragile - this side up" and "perishable" labels. We also cut our own 3/4" styrofoam to line the boxes. This method saves money and we can label our boxes however we want. No having to worry about someone else's ads on there.

Anya Hogan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!