Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2016, 11:42 AM   #101
IGUANAMORPH
After reading all the posts and proof that was presented here i believe Ty should make things right . The Albino Tegu ( one produced by him ) or the $3000 to Michelle .

Old 12-23-2016, 01:40 PM   #102
Pasodama
Tom S.,
Very good post.
Ty had exceptionally great luck in producing all T+ Albinos. Something he did not expect.
The profit margin, on producing all T+, is much higher than producing only half T+ (or less than 1/2) & half T- (or more than 1/2).
That being the case, Ty could send $3000 to Michelle, sell one of the T+ Albinos (since he does not want to give Michelle a T+ Albino), and still be ahead by at least $2000 (with the stated value, of a T+, being $5000) in only this one transaction.

When one runs a raffle, sells an animal, or makes any form of contract at all, etc., it does not matter what is emotionally felt about the winner/recipient/other party. What matters is the written word, &/or contract, and follow through.

~~~~

Old 12-23-2016, 01:42 PM   #103
DavidBeard
And another "good guy" bites the dust.

Arrogance, groupies, blame-shifting and lots of other fun activity. How long until Ty starts taking deposits for his high end Tegus and then not delivering?

Old 12-23-2016, 02:03 PM   #104
Sugarhedgie
If anyone knows of a good lawyer in pints gorda FL (charloette county) that handles small claims/civil matters please message me.

Thank you
Michelle

Old 12-23-2016, 02:42 PM   #105
hiccups49
Wow, Ty. I am utterly shocked by this behavior. I won't be buying anything from you in the far or near future. I think it's utterly disgusting that you would use your money to HIRE a lawyer.. What was your retainer fee? You could of simply used THAT money to pay her! I took the time last night to read ALL of the post and it doesn't even effect my rep. This indeed effects your reputation Ty.. You should be utterly ashamed of your behavior and the way you spoke to her. Crazy... To Ty Parks "followers and supporters" you should reevaluate the way you spoke to Michelle yourself. She deserves an apology all around.

Old 12-23-2016, 02:46 PM   #106
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
And another "good guy" bites the dust.

Arrogance, groupies, blame-shifting and lots of other fun activity. How long until Ty starts taking deposits for his high end Tegus and then not delivering?
David,
Ty may have fallen from grace here on Fauna, and is no one I'd do business with again, because of a deal gone sour last year, BUT he's still king sh.. on FARCEBOOK!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-23-2016, 02:47 PM   #107
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
If anyone knows of a good lawyer in pints gorda FL (charloette county) that handles small claims/civil matters please message me.

Thank you
Michelle
Ty Parks won't say it, but, I will. I am sorry for all you have experienced with Ty Parks and his followers. This whole thing is terrible.. I have some friends in Fl and will write them now and see if there are any great lawyers for you to look into. Good luck!

Old 12-23-2016, 03:13 PM   #108
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiccups49 View Post
Wow, Ty. I am utterly shocked by this behavior. I won't be buying anything from you in the far or near future. I think it's utterly disgusting that you would use your money to HIRE a lawyer.. What was your retainer fee? You could of simply used THAT money to pay her! I took the time last night to read ALL of the post and it doesn't even effect my rep. This indeed effects your reputation Ty.. You should be utterly ashamed of your behavior and the way you spoke to her. Crazy... To Ty Parks "followers and supporters" you should reevaluate the way you spoke to Michelle yourself. She deserves an apology all around.

I also am so dissapointed in the way I have been spoken to. And for him to say "if i asked nicely and told him I needed the money" insinuating that I am a low life scumb bag is beyond words can describe.
I am a very reputable sugar glider breeder and breed high end sugar gliders, I may not make as much money as ty but I do ok and did not NEEd the money. I wanted what I was rightfully owed.
his statemenmt was ludicrous.

One of his followers also went as far as to say " he (the follower) wanted to take this to a physical level" there is a ss of it in this thread.
He hasn't been honest with everything and all of his court papers were signed off my him not an attorney. He may have had an attorney help him but they were signed and filed by ty. All copies that are required to be sent to me were sent by ty as well.
On the dec court hearing in mass he stated that his lawer set up a phone conference but the clerk spoke to ty and was given Ty's contact info by ty himself. No lawyer there either.

In his post he made it seam like I was somehow greedy and not wirthy and just randomly went and filed atvtge court. On aug 16 he told me he would post our conversation on fb and did I could sue him in court. A few days later is when I went and filed.

I did contact the non prophet IRCF and let them know about this thread and told him how dissapointed I was in ty.
The message I got back was similar to the way ty has spoken to me.
But I didn't really expect anything different becuause ty does donate a lot if money to them and I am sure they don't want to lose that.

Like I said before he received $8.510.00 for the tegu (t+) that was supposedly mine. some or all may have gone to IRCF who knows but he could have and should have kept back the money that he promised me.
And it would have ended there

This whole situation has been emotionally and physically draining and it shouldn't have gone down like this. I still feel that he should send me a t+ purple albino that he produced or the money.
But that is clearly not what is going to happen. I may just get the $400 for the cost of the tickets and $100 for filing and wash my hands. Unless I can find an attorney in FL.

It's sad that people's words don't mean anything these days and it's people like this that ruin it for others.

Old 12-23-2016, 03:37 PM   #109
Lucille
Quote:
I still feel that he should send me a t+ purple albino that he produced or the money.
But that is clearly not what is going to happen.
Banish that negativity and discouragement I hear. Please. There are almost 5,000 views logged on this thread so far and it has only been up for three days. Do not discount the the inevitable pressure from growing publicity about this issue.
I anticipate more views as this has been the work week just before Christmas and many are busy with work and shopping. Tomorrow and over the weekend many people will have more time to read here. Look how many have come forward with their support for you.
If they discuss the issue with their friends, and the friends do the same, their could easily be many more thousands of people reading this thread over the weekend.
Stay positive and keep your head up. You do not deserve they way he spoke to you and of you, and in my opinion you do deserve the original deal.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:09 PM   #110
Lucille
Michelle, go ahead and check this out. It is free. After all, the more eyes looking into this, the better:

http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.ns...ction_Division

Quote:

I did contact the non prophet IRCF and let them know about this thread and told him how dissapointed I was in ty.
The message I got back was similar to the way ty has spoken to me.
Again, you don't deserve people talking to you like that. I believe after hearing you say this, that the IRCF could be accountable as well, they should have looked into complaints that the raffle which benefitted them was irregular.

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-pr...-organizations

I'd send a complaint and a link to the thread to the above folks, and mention both Ty and the organization that ultimately received your money from this raffle that did not award the proper prize to you.
It too is free and as long as you make good faith reports, perfectly acceptable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu