Scarface-Aventurine Baby Profiles (2016-F) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-31-2018, 08:15 AM   #11
Snakesitter
Baby #10 (Male)

This handsome gent is the shy one of his litter. My last session, he balled up and tried to hide his head. He has four short and one long dorsal chain on his back. His sides are almost exclusively thick crescents, save for one single stretched spot on his left.

Birth

Viv

Two Months

Front

Recent

Front

As of December’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 120 grams.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:17 AM   #12
Snakesitter
Baby #11 (Female)

This mysterious lass has an intriguing darker color. Her head has an interesting pattern, in which the two normally straight side lines curve inward to link in a semi-circle. She has three short and one long dorsal chain on her back. Her sides are almost exclusively thick crescents, save for one lone eclipse on her right.

Birth

Viv

Two Months

Side

Recent

Front

As of December’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 76 grams.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:19 AM   #13
Snakesitter
Baby #12 (Male)

This colorful little lad is a cautious soul, and always keeps his tail tightly curled on the nearest finger. He has the busiest back of his litter, with two short and one looong (six to eight spots) dorsal chain. His sides are almost exclusively thick crescents, with one stretched and one merged spot on his left, and one small neck bullseye on his right.

Birth

Viv

Two Months

Front

Recent

Front

As of December’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 114 grams.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:21 AM   #14
Snakesitter
Baby #13 (n/a)

This gorgeous little lady, pictured below in my favorite Mom/baby shots from the litter…

…sadly passed away shortly after my move to Texas, in early January 2017. Crib death, it seems, at less than ten weeks? She is my only loss from the five marketed litters that year, and her F littermates have not had any issues. RIP little lady. You were here, however briefly.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:22 AM   #15
Snakesitter
Baby #14 (Male)

This gorgeous guy is one of the stunners in the litter. He has two short and one long dorsal chain on his back. Her has the busiest side patterns of the litter, with four merged spots on his left; and a bullseye, a merged spot, and six ocelli that bleed into his bottom black dots on his right.

Birth

Viv’s Hide

Two Months

Front

Recent

Rear

As of December’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 110 grams.

Old 01-31-2018, 12:38 PM   #16
BlueCrowned
Hey, I'm not interested in keeping rainbow boas.. but your snakes are so beautiful! I really appreciate breeders that seem to care so deeply for their animals as individuals. Thank you for posting.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:29 PM   #17
richardhind1972
Wow there colouring up really nice and the iridescence is so cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-06-2018, 02:32 PM   #18
Scooter1685
Thanks Cliff. It's always a pleasure to see these litter pictures. I've never seen rainbows as beautiful as the ones you produce.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!