Bad Guy Shannon Craft aka Crazysnakelady ripped half my collection off - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #31
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@boakingdom.com View Post
RE: Shannon Craft AKA Crazysnakelady

Well that's the difference bewteen you and I. I chose to speak professionally and respectfully.

Thanks for the feedback though.

---------------------
I'm a long time close friend of both Sarah & Shannon and would love to see them be able to bury this thing and put it behind them.
For the small cost of a basic paid membership you would be able to see who actually wrote that feedback and not assume to think you know who wrote it.

Or I could save you the money and just tell you it was me. It was me. Now quit your crying like a little girl.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #32
TailsWithScales
This is really sad. The parties involved can take that any way the want. To me this show major immaturity and inexperience on BOTH sides. One side for trusting someone without getting things in writing the other for not just the same thing but by taking on animals when it seems they already had a lot on their plate. BIG mistakes on both sides in many many ways.
Both of you seriously need to let it go. You both f-ed each other. You both were greedy and rude. You both took advantage of the other. I'm sorry but that's the truth as I see it. No offense but both of you need to grow up, act like adults and take your lickings and learn from the situation. Really stop at take a look at YOUR PART. Not she did this to me and blah blah blah. You did it to yourselves regardless. Grow up and own your own part.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #33
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
For the small cost of a basic paid membership you would be able to see who actually wrote that feedback and not assume to think you know who wrote it.

Or I could save you the money and just tell you it was me. It was me. Now quit your crying like a little girl.
I'm not crying, just pointing out a huge difference between you and me.

I realize this is your playground, and I'm just here visiting, but you and I clearly have two completlely different levels of conduct.

"and not assume to think you know who wrote it"....this came out of nowhere. I have no idea where you're going with this one?

Old 09-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
I'm not crying, just pointing out a huge difference between you and me. I realize this is your playground, and I'm just here visiting, but you and I clearly have two completlely different levels of conduct.
Yep...completely different levels....my playground....you V I S I T O R.....remember that.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #35
ForkedTung
Quote:
RE: Shannon Craft AKA Crazysnakelady

Well that's the difference bewteen you and I. I chose to speak professionally and respectfully.

Thanks for the feedback though.

---------------------
I'm a long time close friend of both Sarah & Shannon and would love to see them be able to bury this thing and put it behind them.
Mike, You are responsible for everything that is in your posts. Whether you wrote it or not! Public Profanity is highly discouraged on this site and or forum and posting what was meant for your eyes only especially without editing the profanity out of it is neither professional nor respectful.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #36
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Yep...completely different levels....my playground....you V I S I T O R.....remember that.
HAHA...

You forgot the last part of my post...what was that about?

Old 09-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #37
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Mike, You are responsible for everything that is in your posts. Whether you wrote it or not! Public Profanity is highly discouraged on this site and or forum and posting what was meant for your eyes only especially without editing the profanity out of it is neither professional nor respectful.

Yep, you're absolutely right. I should have thought of that. My apologies to all.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #38
critical bill
Quote:
You forgot the last part of my post...what was that about?
I'm known to snip out drivel to save time responding.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #39
Curious George
Quote:
Lucille writes (in response to a profane PM by another)
It really says a lot about someone to see how they communicate when they are under a bit of stress......
Quite frankly Lucille, it says alot about anyone how they react under stress in any circumstance, with a private PM being the least indicative of character, while deciding how to handle someone elses assets entrusted to you in an arrangement gone sour is of far greater weight. It was a private PM to a non-entity, and the non-entity decided to give it a bigger stage. What a tool.

"BoaKing" whatever your name is: For you to even post such an inconsequential PM shows a real lack of class. Heck, I thought the OP pulled her punches considering how you have inserted yourself here.

Shannon may have been a stand up friend initially, but in the end, showed a true lack of ethics when under stress. Don't know if she profited excessively from the sale of someone else's critters and cages when she felt taken advantage of, or just showed a reckless disregard for the assets of another, but its one of the two. She had legal obligations, and statutes to guide her if she felt she now possessed abandoned property, and ignored them. The legal, and best solution, was available, and Shannon ignored any sense of fairness in her non-legal solution. She would lose in any court if it was worth the effort to litigate, although the remedy would be less than claimed by the OP, and not worth the effort to pursue.

A friendship ruined, and assets and possesions lost, as a situation disintegrated step by step. What a waste.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #40
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
I
"and not assume to think you know who wrote it"....this came out of nowhere. I have no idea where you're going with this one?
Hi Mike!

I think the confusion was because this "RE: Shannon Craft AKA Crazysnakelady" was written right above the comment. on my first reading I thought you meant that comment was from Shannon.

back to your regularly scheduled posting...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!