Bad Guy Shannon Craft aka Crazysnakelady ripped half my collection off - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #51
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkadreamzzz View Post
There is a saying theres no "free lunch"
There is also a saying that goes something like: "a friend will dance with a friend in the sunshine and walk with them in the shadows".

It seems according to a few here that you two gals were the greatest of friends. There has to be something good remaining in each of your memories about each other, no?

It is impossible that this one wrong deed, regardless of who is to blame, could wipe all those good things and those good times and memories away.

Why choose to live with a single bad memory and throw away all the good memories? You both know your limitations now, more about each other than you did in the past. And by forgiving you may each give yourself a great opportunity to make some magnificent memories as friends you wouldn't possibly think of attaining.

Or maybe it is possible, possible that you gals were never really good friends, and the only actual people who truly were deceived are those who have continued to stand by and support you both with their friendships. That's not really saying good things to them about each of you gals as individuals. You probably each stand to lose more friends if you don't put this behind you and to rest.

Start caring more about your friends who are caught in the middle and less about yourselves. Its selfish and its immature. Your are both grown women, aren't ya's? You've both had ups and downs? You both think Chuck Kimmel is the most beautiful person and greatest lover in the world? - I just tossed that in there.

You've both had time to vent here and other places I'm sure. Its just money, money.

Call each other and apologize at the same time and go forward. Best to you both.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #52
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
You both think Chuck Kimmel is the most beautiful person and greatest lover in the world?
I dont know about them, but I sure do!

Old 09-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #53
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
I dont know about them, but I sure do!
I just blushed.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #54
DAND
Get a room you two.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #55
kmarsh
First, we will address Your name calling. It is obvious You need a dictionary to look up what illerate means but then someone that runs off and abandons their animals probably dont own a dictionary. Second You talk of " free lunch" well thats exactly what You were looking for from Your friend. Thirdly, I just checked all my animals are here and no one else is doing my job or paying their expense. If You didnt want feed back You shouldn't have taken this to open forum here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Old 09-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #56
ophidile
... point taken. I'll be sure not to ask Sharon to take care of my animals for an unspecified amount of time, to be paid back at some future date :P

Old 09-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #57
vodkadreamzzz
Kmarsh, I gave you my 2 cents. Obviously there is no reasoning sitting behind that keyboard and monitor of yours. So before you start sending me blind accurisations, the facts are there. Theres justistification on why she could have kept everything that wasnt hers. And if you dont agree with that, then your just as bad as anyone else who has kept or taken somthing that wasnt theirs.

Now if you want to continue this conversation you can PM me. My intentions werent to make this thread a stephen king size novel.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:17 PM   #58
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkadreamzzz View Post
My intentions werent to make this thread a stephen king size novel.
Although your story is just as creepy as his are....

Old 09-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #59
kmarsh
Maybe Your 2 cents would have been better spent on your reptiles. I am not here to reason with You or to even care for that matter, other than I am entitled to my opinion wheither You like it or not. No, I will not PM you, I dont hide in private messages. Maybe that would have been a better place to have handled this between you and your friend rather than taking it to a open forum where you would get feed back both good or bad. The more you accuse me of doing wrong or taking advantage or keeping things not mine, just makes You look even worse. You dont know me and no one has ever accused me of taking anything that wasnt mine. Kinda makes it look as if you are good at making accusations that aren't factual at all.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #60
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarsh View Post
Maybe Your 2 cents would have been better spent on your reptiles.
I LOVE IT!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!