Bad Guy Shannon Craft aka Crazysnakelady ripped half my collection off - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:06 AM   #81
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakekid94 View Post
Need I post more ? This chick starts crapola on RG all the time. She instigated a stalker to continue tyo stalk a member there and Robert Coral is such a coward only concerned with promoting his business, he allowed the harassment to continue by this Crazy Snake Lady and the stalker. The member, and numerous others, left the site as a result.

There is a lot of he said/ She said in this thread, but the end result is the same.......this is a Crazy Snake Lady

So we're using the BOI to report other people's conduct on other forums sites? Misconduct should be reported to the site administrator. If it was and the admin didn't handle it properly, then your post should be a "new thread" titled "Robert Coral/ReptileGeeks, Bad Guy" of which I wholeheartedly disagree. I've been on RG from the beginning in '07 and I haven't seen any crapola anywhere that Robert hasn't handled. I think he does a great job with that site.

Your post doesn't really fit in here and it smells a little funny like there's a hidden adenda...your stats say you joined Fauna over a month ago, you dug this "laid to rest" thread up from page 3 or 4, and this is your first & only post in your 1+ month of membership here?

It just doesn't make much sense, if you ask me.

Old 09-23-2009, 05:37 AM   #82
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@boakingdom.com View Post
So we're using the BOI to report other people's conduct on other forums sites? Misconduct should be reported to the site administrator. If it was and the admin didn't handle it properly, then your post should be a "new thread" titled "Robert Coral/ReptileGeeks, Bad Guy" of which I wholeheartedly disagree. I've been on RG from the beginning in '07 and I haven't seen any crapola anywhere that Robert hasn't handled. I think he does a great job with that site.

Your post doesn't really fit in here and it smells a little funny like there's a hidden adenda...your stats say you joined Fauna over a month ago, you dug this "laid to rest" thread up from page 3 or 4, and this is your first & only post in your 1+ month of membership here?

It just doesn't make much sense, if you ask me
Well who asked you anyway? Just kidding. I do agree with what Mike had to say about our slow to post snakekid94. Now correct me if I am wrong but 1994 until now is only 15 years so maybe we are dealing with just that, a 15 year old snake kid. Most kids I know don't know what they are doing and it takes them a month to finally do something. I blame it on bad parenting but that is a totally different thread. So in closing I am guessing that we are either dealing with a kid or someone with the maturity of one. Either way, move on.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #83
snakekid94
Typical fauna loudmouths

Easily 90% of what is posted here is not directly related to the initial post. And the number 94 is merely the number after my username roadrunner gave me as it was available. When you open your mouth without the benefit of having any clue as to what you are talking about - you both look like the idiots you clearly are.

I have no intention of starting a new thread about RG. My post was in reference to the credibility of CrazySnakeLady and nothing more. She is a liar. She is a thief. And that is both my direct experience with her and the person who posted this thread. If CSL took 4000-5000 worth of this persons property and only kept it for 4 months then distributed it to others - she is a thief. Even if she fed those snakes once a week for four months - what are we talking in money ? Even if it was 100 mice - like $35-$50. One snake sold would have easily covered it. She ripped this person off and now she gets called on it.

As for Mike and his pals - get a life and know of what you speak before you open you mouth and look stupid

Old 09-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #84
DAND
Quote:
Easily 90% of what is posted here is not directly related to the initial post. And the number 94 is merely the number after my username roadrunner gave me as it was available. When you open your mouth without the benefit of having any clue as to what you are talking about - you both look like the idiots you clearly are.

I have no intention of starting a new thread about RG. My post was in reference to the credibility of CrazySnakeLady and nothing more. She is a liar. She is a thief. And that is both my direct experience with her and the person who posted this thread. If CSL took 4000-5000 worth of this persons property and only kept it for 4 months then distributed it to others - she is a thief. Even if she fed those snakes once a week for four months - what are we talking in money ? Even if it was 100 mice - like $35-$50. One snake sold would have easily covered it. She ripped this person off and now she gets called on it.

As for Mike and his pals - get a life and know of what you speak before you open you mouth and look stupid
Yet your post is providing what now? You provided absolutely no proof or even an explanation to support your claim of direct experience with her and the OP yet you think others "look stupid" and are "idiots".

Old 09-23-2009, 12:43 PM   #85
critical bill
Quote:
Need I post more ? This chick starts crapola on RG all the time. She instigated a stalker to continue tyo stalk a member there and Robert Coral is such a coward only concerned with promoting his business, he allowed the harassment to continue by this Crazy Snake Lady and the stalker. The member, and numerous others, left the site as a result.

There is a lot of he said/ She said in this thread, but the end result is the same.......this is a Crazy Snake Lady
The situation between them and that brought it here is ancient history. It would be a real victory if they made amends, not only for them but also for the close friends they both share.

But what good is victory if you never realize the battle is over. I don't think they really need you dredging up the past.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #86
snakekid94
You are stupid DAND

Because you ran off at the mouth without having the proper info. You made the statement that I was 15 years old and you knew this because of the "94" after my username. You are stupid. Get a life and shut up. My post was in regards to the credibility of CSL . It has nothing to do with you. I did not go into detail because that would have needed to be in another thread. If you do not like it - too bad. Get a life or get a job so you can occupy your time somewhere other than here. Bye bye now

Old 09-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #87
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
The situation between them and that brought it here is ancient history. It would be a real victory if they made amends, not only for them but also for the close friends they both share.

But what good is victory if you never realize the battle is over. I don't think they really need you dredging up the past.

Great post Critical Bill!

Old 09-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #88
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
Shannon did not have to agree to watch those animals. But she did agree. Then sold her "friends" pets in the middle of the agreed upon time. Shannon is straight up trash.

If it would have been my pets someone did that to.... its not an attorney they should be worried about showing up at their door.
AMEN

She never tried to find an alternative to moving the burden off of her. she sold the animals and kept the cash for herself. She ripped her "Friend" off, who was willing to pay when she was able.

If she lacked the foresight to know how much of a burden her finances could carry, then maybe she should have never taken on the task of caring for those animals.

Old 09-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #89
hhmoore
Quote:
Easily . And the number 94 is merely the number after my username roadrunner gave me as it was available. When you open your mouth without the benefit of having any clue as to what you are talking about...
Quote:
Because you ran off at the mouth without having the proper info. You made the statement that I was 15 years old and you knew this because of the "94" after my username.
After all your posturing and ranting, I couldn't help but look....when you registered your account, you listed your DOB as xx/xx/1994

Old 09-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #90
snakekid94
Clarification

First of all, the warnings by HHMoore are at best very, very petty. I in no way was abusive to anyone and those warnings are crap. Another reason this site has the piss poor reputation it has. Moderators who run amuck. I like to call it little man syndrum. It is when someone who has never had any power - gets some and then abuses it like most of the moderators on fauna. It is my understanding that anyone with $50 can be a moderator. Those who have little man and get power would otherwise get their ass kicked every time they opened their mouth anywhere other than where they have the power. If you think this is abusive - too bad and I'm sure Mr. Moore will take exception to this. It is just fact and evidenced by your stupid warning points on my previous posts. I intended no abuse, so if it was taken that way - that would be your perception only. I'll certainly try in the future not to be that way, but on here it is almost impossible. Does Rich even care how his moderators act ? Doesn't seem so as long as he gets his $50 moderator fee !

CrazySnakeLady posted this issue on RG. Thus my reference to that and her credibility. If someone posts a problem here and someone else posts in regardsa to their character - are you telling me this never happens ? If so, you are mentally ill or just hillbilly stupid. It happens on every post on the BOI. BTW - CrazySnakeLady was kicked off RG and is no longer a member there. Again, it goes to her credibility.

The issue is not me or the tone of my post, but the fact that CSL took $400-$5000 worth of property from a "friend" and then four months later disposed of that property. She is a thief plain and simple.

I also do not recall posting my birthdate as 1994 as I was born in 1984 and am a college student. I'll go look at it and make the adjustment if needed. Sorry for that error if I made it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!