[WANTED] hognose black melanistic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 04-19-2023, 06:18 PM   #1
croakin
[WANTED] hognose black melanistic

Looking for black hognose, wc or cb, eastern, south or west,
Feeding or not, but must be black.
Cell/text 305-262-8464 or PM
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2023, 01:46 AM   #2
jeffcummings6312
There are no actual black hognose. There are a couple morphs that when combined, come close.

Old 04-23-2023, 02:23 AM   #3
croakin
Black hognose

Which combos of morphs? I bred black phase hognose that I caught in the wild many years ago in Connecticut. They live in costal Carolinas as well. and some other localities. Not sure why you say there are no actual black hognose. Lots of photos on Google of them. Check it out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2023, 05:21 PM   #4
jhgreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffcummings6312 View Post
There are no actual black hognose. There are a couple morphs that when combined, come close.
Eastern hognose snakes are frequently black, especially in the Carolinas.

Old 04-24-2023, 08:06 PM   #5
jeffcummings6312
I'm sorry, I didn't type as fast as i was thinking. There aren't actual western hognose. Now there have been westerns that combined arctics, sables, axanthic, and the ever new swiss chocolate. Which are mostly imported from Switzerland founded and proven by jewls. Oh, there is scotts snakes that has done dark watermelon morphs. Some you can find on morph market. there are some very dark eastern as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
black melanistic hognose