Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #61
TheSnakeShop

Old 05-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #62
Jrodmanley
wait just a minuet here! who handled and looked the snake over before shipping it?
im certin randy said tyler a nother employee handled the aru..?

Old 05-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #63
Jrodmanley
lies after lies!
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #65
TheSnakeShop

Old 05-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #66
Jrodmanley
these pics were taken by me this aru dont look bad till you open his mouth. and the biak pic bottom left loop in body see white shed bubble! obviously i didnt take pics of there health issues to show them off as new to my collection on my face book wall!

Old 05-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #67
Jrodmanley
anyone else spot the mites on the third round of paper towel here? look close they are there, look to the right just under the snake.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnakeShop View Post
I (Joshua Melvin co-owner) .
You need to get your own account and not post under someone else's account. Registration is free.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #69
Jrodmanley
here is a nother pic of the biack same day diffrent view!
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #70
Varanus81
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnakeShop View Post
Really!!! I mean i can clearly see mites all over that snake and on the paper below. Plus, GTP's are not dogs they don't hang around with their mouths open so there is no way the buyer could know whats going on inside the mouth of this snake. Have you ever tried to open a GTP's mouth, its not fun or easy and unless he had help from someone else who is experienced probably not possible (probably). Also, if your really a "herptologist" you would know that reptiles are masters at hiding illnesses and just because he is alive and perched with tons of mites does not prove your point. I find it very hard to believe that a snake can develop that serious of an infection in just 1 month. In fact i bet you its impossible unless it already arrived in that condition.

Finally, i find it very hard to believe that you have a vet check each of your animals before they are shipped and sold. It should be very easy for you to provide proof that these animals are checked by your vet. Please don't give us the Oh my vet doesn't give me copies since we have an arrangment or doesn't keep records and so forth. If your going to make claims like that than you should be able to back them up with proof. Not to mention that the only reason you would need a vet to check an animal before a sale is if you see something suspicious or if they are wild caught. When i see your ad's on here i see you sell everything from uros to almost any species of snake and anything else you can get your hands on. So.... I'm not suprised that this would happen its not easy to manage so many diff species all needing diff requirements especially when your getting them for a really good price (usually just means they are wild caught or came from really bad owners who just want to get ride of them, even if its for free).

Listen, you don't sound like a bad guy the fact that you had him make a donation to a friend in lieu of the payment to you shows otherwise (unless this was your intention all along). Try to put your pride aside and just do what's right. I had a similiar situtation that happened to me not to long ago so I do understand that things like this do happen, especially with snakes but those pics speak for themselves.

To anyone else reading this, I can't seem to understand why anyone would buy a GTP or other high end animal that does not have any proof of origin, background or that was not CB. Nowadays, their are tons and tons of reputable breeders of GTP's, why anyone would buy a wild caught animal is beside me. The $100 or $200 you save ends up costing you alot more in vet bills in the end and even more emotionally.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!