Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2017, 09:49 PM   #61
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Looks like Jim is again refusing to acknowledge or answer my questions regarding the deal he screwed the pooch on involving the Spectre deal. I wonder why that is? .
Last thing here before I go clean geckos: Maybe because he already answered your questions, you're just too caught up trying to make a big deal out of nothing that you didn't bother reading?

Let me make it very simple for you. All I did was read Jim's posts here and David Reid's comment on the other BOI. It was really that simple to piece together. Here we go, in 5 year old comprehension level:

Jim and David trade snakes

David is supposed to get a specter, tells Jim it looks like a YB

Jim says it came from Brock, he knows it's a specter because that's what he bought it as from Brock

David is persistent that it is not a specter.

Jim says fine, talk to Brock about it, he produced it and will tell you the same thing

Brock says yes I produced it and it's a specter, if it's not I'll send you 1.2 specters to make up for it

David breeds it and find out it's not a specter

Brock sends him 1.2 specters to make up for it

David decides Jim owes him $400 extra

Jim doesn't agree.

David says he wouldn't do business with Jim again.

Hopefully this alleviates any concerns or questions you may have had about a customer being "stiffed". You could have obtained all of that information from this thread and the other that you linked...that is, if you weren't so busy trying to pretend it was a huge deal because your other claim fell flat on its face.

Old 04-22-2017, 12:19 AM   #62
DavidBeard
Its pretty obvious that you love to hear yourself talk (see yourself type) Nick. Thanks for contributing in such a meaningful manner.

I've said my piece, and I feel like this thread has served its intended purpose.

Old 04-22-2017, 01:25 AM   #63
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles
All I did was read Jim's posts here and David Reid's comment on the other BOI. It was really that simple to piece together. Here we go, in 5 year old comprehension level:
Oh, the irony.
Quote:
Jim and David trade snakes
In the sense that they apparently did exchange animals, I suppose your statement isn't entirely untrue. Of course, if you're saying that the deal was between David and Jim, Jim's comment on the matter seems to refute that. It appears he's claiming that he simply shipped an animal that happened to be in his possession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW
David I did not own the animal. I did not sell the animal you are talking about. It was in possession, and I shipped the animal.
It does seem a bit odd that David apparently had no idea that he was supposedly just dealing with a middle man - seems like such a notoriously honest person would have disclosed that little tidbit. Wouldn't anyone want to know just where any sense of recourse would lie, before consummating a trade with someone who'd later claim they were just a broker? Guess we'll just keep ignoring that, though. Anyway, with the above quote in mind, it seems pretty hard to justify the following statement regarding the snake's ownership:
Quote:
Jim says it came from Brock, he knows it's a specter because that's what he bought it as from Brock
Sure seems that such an honest, reasonable person, who's such a great guy to deal with, probably would have been more open to the possibility that there was some mistake. Also seems that such a great guy wouldn't have eventually decided to pass the buck to someone else when he finally decided to take it more seriously, after it had apparently been brought up multiple times. We'll just add those aspects to the ignore list, too, I guess. Anyhoo, he'd actually referenced how the snake supposedly didn't belong to him twice:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW
I had a Spector male that belonged to Brock Wagner here.
Now, what was it you were saying about comprehension level, Nick...? How should I put this? I know:
Quote:
Your interpretation of the conversation and events and reality are not coinciding with one another.
-----------------

Given the arguments that some of you are making, it seems that you're basing your stance on the premise that Jim's business with Frade came before someone who values integrity should have any reasonable expectation to avoid a known scammer. It seems hard to hinge your defense on the idea that what he received from Frade was payment for a "past debt," without knowing just when this debt was incurred. I mean, if the very idea of openly holding someone's associations against him is abhorrent to you, any timing-based rationaliztions seem more than a little misguided and pointless. If you're going to focus on the timing, that suggests a certain openness to changing your stance based on the time table. Does anyone know when this supposed debt came about? Would it make a difference to you if you came to know that it was more recent than some of you seem to be assuming?

I have no dog in this fight, and I probably wouldn't have posted such a thread. That said, I can very easily see how David could have sincerely thought he was doing the right thing by posting it, without any need for foolish talk of any kind of "witch hunt."

Old 04-22-2017, 02:08 AM   #64
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Its pretty obvious that you love to hear yourself talk (see yourself type) Nick. Thanks for contributing in such a meaningful manner.

I've said my piece, and I feel like this thread has served its intended purpose.
Great argument lol. I guess this response has just about as much substance as everything else you've posted (read:none). Like I said, the intention of this thread was already obvious, just figured I'd call you out on it. You're welcome .

Dan, I literally don't care to waste my time reading your block of nonsense. I don't have to bother to know that's all it is. That's all it ever is. I know it makes you feel better about yourself to type things out though, so I'm glad I could assist you in feeling like you matter.

Old 04-22-2017, 02:27 AM   #65
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
Dan, I literally don't care to waste my time reading your block of nonsense. I don't have to bother to know that's all it is. That's all it ever is. I know it makes you feel better about yourself to type things out though, so I'm glad I could assist you in feeling like you matter.
Yeah, maybe that spiel will deflect notice from the egg on your face. Maybe the mods sending you karma for calling out the "turd" that I'm apparently widely considered to be will send some you more to sooth that bruised ego you're sporting.

Old 04-22-2017, 02:34 AM   #66
DavidBeard
Nick, I honestly feel like further dissecting your innately wrong assumptions and baseless hyperbole would be unfair and overkill at this point, since Dan has succinctly done so already.

Just curious, but were the one who left me negative Karm with the added comment of "get a life jacka**"? Because that would totally surprise me. /sarcasm

Old 04-22-2017, 02:39 AM   #67
Big Borg Reptiles
Nope, not me David. I haven't left you any feedback. And dan, try to have a little dignity. At least pretend it's not so easy to hurt your feelings

Old 04-22-2017, 02:40 AM   #68
Big Borg Reptiles
Hilarious that you ask that directly after the phrase "innately wrong assumptions" though lol. Good times

Old 04-22-2017, 03:39 AM   #69
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
At least pretend it's not so easy to hurt your feelings
Hurt my feelings? Hell, you made my night! Your choice to make your moronic statements in lieu of actually acknowledging the fact that you flat-out misrepresented facts is just golden. That deflections and limp-wristed attacks mean more to you than admitting when you're clearly wrong is something potential customers may find interesting. Extrapolate away, people.

I know you're worked up to the point where you're going to camp out on here and probably keep spamming consecutive posts, but I've said all that needed saying. You may wanna work on that "comprehension level" thing.

Old 04-22-2017, 04:08 AM   #70
Big Borg Reptiles
Dan, no one in this thread agrees with you. Time to find a hobby. Maybe try reptiles, I personally find them to be quite a bit of fun. You might even find some good info on this site if you spend more time exploring the forums and less time acting like a professional BOI gnat.

I'm glad I didn't hurt your feelings, I was a little worried when you took something I said privately to you and couldn't help but respond to me publicly lol. One would almost think it bothered you so much that you couldn't contain it. I'm glad that's not the case though

If you want some suggestions on some cool reptiles feel free to send me a pm. I love chatting about different species with people, and I'm sure if you let me know your interests I could help you find something you'd like. Much more interesting than being annoying on the BOI all day, trust me . Well, maybe not for you, it seems to be all you know. We can work on it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!