Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2017, 10:50 AM   #31
otorresusmc
Just another example of why i say pay through paypal. Transaction is protected. Still for the life of me can't figure how people just send these large sums of money with no protections in place. Also i know nothing of turtles and how they should be measured but based on your pictures and measurements is it possible he was including the head in his measure?, whether this is acceptable or not, as a means to advertise the turtles as larger? also still waiting on those text pics

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 01-20-2017, 01:35 PM   #32
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by otorresusmc View Post
Just another example of why i say pay through paypal. Transaction is protected. Still for the life of me can't figure how people just send these large sums of money with no protections in place. Also i know nothing of turtles and how they should be measured but based on your pictures and measurements is it possible he was including the head in his measure?, whether this is acceptable or not, as a means to advertise the turtles as larger? also still waiting on those text pics

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I just loading the texts - but non matter what, you only measure the carapace, but with his multiple guarantees - I am owed a refund. - 15 ways to Sunday!

Old 01-20-2017, 02:03 PM   #33
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Please post your proofs as you promised you would do.

Okay, here are all the texts messages, I will post ten screenshots at a time, as not to overwhelm the subject.

I have also made some extremely detailed hi resolution videos, to present to the prosecutors office, can I post them here somehow? Basically, my videos chronologically show the order of events, and the measurements, and they articulate very well, how Andrew Popp did not make a mistake, he deliberately designed, manufactured, and carried out a scam, with the help of Scales N Tails.

Also, do me a favor and excuse my typos here, I am packing bags, organizing documents, making videos, and im also corresponding back and forth with authorities in vegas
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #34
calebroad
Texts Continued

Old 01-20-2017, 02:10 PM   #35
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Texts Continued
Texts Continued

Old 01-20-2017, 02:14 PM   #36
calebroad
next four screenshots

texts continued

Old 01-20-2017, 02:15 PM   #37
calebroad
Quote:
texts continued
Why are these not showing? they are attached?

Old 01-20-2017, 02:52 PM   #38
calebroad
Post From July

here is the post from July, that I somehow came across online. So, Andrew Popp denied this, and said they were different turtles, however, I was able to have these turtles posted side by side with the ones that I received, and they were confirmed 100% match,

When I confronted Andrew Popp, he finally admitted to this fraud, and said he needed time to make this right. But has now gone silent. Please see pic of his older ad
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #39
calebroad
Quote:
here is the post from July, that I somehow came across online. So, Andrew Popp denied this, and said they were different turtles, however, I was able to have these turtles posted side by side with the ones that I received, and they were confirmed 100% match,

When I confronted Andrew Popp, he finally admitted to this fraud, and said he needed time to make this right. But has now gone silent. Please see pic of his older ad

Let me point out three lies from Andrew Popp on this add ALONE

1. Look closely, he has three pics, but two are the same turtle?
2. He said they sold in July?
3. Andrew Popp said these are different from what I received?

Just a lying dirtbag - Andrew Popp - Scales N Tails - RIPOFF

Old 01-20-2017, 03:14 PM   #40
DavidBeard
One thing that seems to be rather apparent: Chris Davis has a knack for running into unusually bad deals involving Turtles and online purchases. One would think (logically) that he would either A-be more selective/careful with his decisions on who to deal with or B-forego online purchases altogether giving his track record.

I find it odd that he continues to do business with scammers or unknown people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!