Bad Guy Andre Mondin - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:36 AM   #21
DLenaRuth999s
Based on how things look at this point:
1. refund the $2k, find it another buyer, and make a BOI about the buyer
2. offer another snake of equal value in place of the one returned, setting up an agreement to prevent another return
3. ping-pong the snake back to the purchaser and hope things improve

I’d refund the money to save my snakes.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:53 AM   #22
Snake-Queen
Russell, screenshots of your emails, not copy & paste ... it's easy to edit it to say whatever you want. As such, I didn't read them.
What day did you initially try to feed the snake after its arrival? The same day?
How many times did it eat for you?
How long did you have it?

Repeating the same paragraph over several posts, doesn't help clarify the situation.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:40 AM   #23
nickolasanastasiou
I am not seeing the messages regarding the shipment of the snake back to the seller. This has been in disjointed bits and pieces. Perhaps I missed them somehow.

I would also like to see both parties contribute if possible.

----------

If the seller accepted the plan for the snake to be returned in mutual agreement with the buyer, then I think (from the fragments of a claim of a discussion that I did glean from the conversational debris) that he would then be on the hook for replacement as was mentioned. I did not see refund agreement. Given that all we have so far are slivers of this and smatterings of that, it is little better than nothing in terms of verifying the account served to the audience. Providing things in a contiguous manner would be of assistance. It would be best if both the buyer and seller could do this (post the full communication stream in a SINGLE post) in case of any discrepancies in potential narratives. Then it would be easier to evaluate clearly.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:58 AM   #24
Snake-Queen
All I read was the offer of replacement, when one is ready, nowhere did I read he offered a refund.

Old 11-20-2017, 12:05 PM   #25
Black Adder
Whichever is the case the longer he goes without issuing a refund or a replacement snake the worse he will end up looking.
No matter what you cannot keep $2000 and the snake, period!

Old 11-20-2017, 12:29 PM   #26
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
1.) Trying to get a snake (particularly a chondro)to eat the day of arrival and every subsequent day is going to stress an animal.

2.) This was a well started animal not a neonate. It had a history of eating in other words.

3.) The snake fed for you.

4.) You ignored all of Andres advice, failed to follow even the most basic instructions and were belligerent and rude throughout the entire process.

Full screen shots of the entire dialogue would be great to see, because they do not paint you in a good light.
Russel, can you address any of these claims? An accurate timeline and clear replacement agreement are woefully absent.

Old 11-20-2017, 12:50 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Whichever is the case the longer he goes without issuing a refund or a replacement snake the worse he will end up looking.
No matter what you cannot keep $2000 and the snake, period!
I agree, except
1) No tracking # has been provided, or actual screen shots proving conversations, so we don't actually know that the seller received the snake and if he did, whether it arrived alive.

It would be easy enough to provide the requested screen shots and tracking #. One wonders why the OP has not done so.

Old 11-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranarussell View Post
I paid through paypal. Notified him about the snake not eating which he said at sale.
His direct responses
I sure can replace it if you want it, just had another clutch from the same parents, red news like him. It would just take a little time because as you know, they don't eat right away. Don't worry, I'm here to help and make sure you are successful
If comes to, I will replace it, you have my word,

And then this
You can show your attorney that my offer to replace the snake was if it didn't eat. By your own admission it did more than once and you did not follow my instructions, making the offer null and void
One of the reasons screen shots are requested is that this promise is peculiar 'if it comes to'. If it comes to what? OP, is there more?
As far as voiding any offer, that cannot be done once the offer was accepted, just because instructions were not followed unless following instructions were explicitly part of the offer.

Again, discussion is fruitless unless the OP provides screen shots, as it would be too easy to edit copy and pastes.

Old 11-20-2017, 01:28 PM   #29
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I have notified Andre of this thread using the email in your posts.
He is also a member of Fauna, was just logged on here today. Perhaps in direct response to your email? Hopefully he will chime into the thread as well.
andrebmsd

Old 11-20-2017, 02:13 PM   #30
Black Adder
I for one would prefer to actually see Andre reply rather than just somebody who claims he is well respected.
Ok so chime in and illuminate us please, either Andre or the op with full complete email chain so we can try to figure out just what was agreed or not.
It certainly could be that the op is "one of those worst nightmare customers", at this stage we really do not know anything.

It would be helpfull if Andre could confirm he received the exact same snake returned, in good health etc.
If so then no matter how much of a pain he may consider the op to be he just cannot keep both the snake and the 2000.

But until we get some sort of sensible complete dialogue it is just a guessing game right now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!